Chapter 120- Losing You

Hunter's P.O.V.

I walked into the house to hear Stella throwing up and she was crying I walked up the stairs and I went to the bathroom to see her kneeling by the toilet "Hey are you alright?" I asked her.

"No I'm not"

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"I'm pretty sure I lost it Hunter"

"Lost what?" I asked her all confused.

"The baby"

"What baby?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it I was just waiting for the right moment to tell you besides it was still in the mode that it could go at anytime."

"How far long were you?"

"A month maybe nothing more that that"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I got up from sitting next to her.

"I didn't want to jinks it. I was afraid that I would jink it.. Please don't be mad at me"

"I have a right to be mad at you Stella. How could you not tell me when you knew?"

"I know I'm sorry. I know I should have but it's stil-" she moved and started throwing up again.

I know I couldn't stay mad at her most women don't tell their husbands until they are comfortable with telling them.... What do I know about any of this I'm guy.

I sat down next to her "Are you alright?"

"No I want a baby Hunter with you... And I don't feel good every time I try to stand up my stomach hurts really bad so I literally been sitting all this cold floor all day long" she started crying even harder "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you"

"Hey hey it's alright I'm not mad... Here let's get you to the hospital I want to see if you're alright" she shook her head no. "Yeah come on let's go" I left the bathroom and went and grabbed my car keys then I went back up to the bathroom with her "So you think you can walk?"

"I don't want to go"

"Come on"I picked her up bridal style and we drove to the hospital.

We heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in saying "So Mrs. Hayes I have some good news and then some bad and some super bad news which one would you like first?"

"Good news" she told him.

"Alright good news you're healthy and fine"

"And bad news?" she asked him.

"Your baby on the other hand is not I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage and now for the super bad news I know why you had a miscarriage"

"And how did she?" I asked.

"Excellent question.. Mrs.Hayes your body can't carry the infant your cells are working against it and fighting it off they think it's a type of sickness. So therefore you can't have children ever and if you do you carry them for a month and then you don't carry them no longer"

"Wait hold on you mean I can never have a baby?" she asked him.

"No never... I'm so sorry" and with that he left the room and Stella started crying.

"Aw I'm sorry sweetheart I know you been wanting one" I told her as I kissed her shoulder.