Chapter 99- WE GOT IT!!

Stella's P.O.V.

I looked up on the side of the bed to see my phone was glowing I looked to see that it was Hunter trying to video chat me. I really didn't want to answer it I'm kinda still mad at him for adding more stupid tour dates on me. But I answered just in case he was hurt or something because at the end of each and everyday I still love him so much. "Hello?" I asked as I turned on the lamp next to me since it was about 8:30 PM and I was tired. 

"Hey Ariel I have good news and very bad news which one do you want first?"

"I'll take the good news"

"I had to reschedule a concert"

"And bad now?"

"I'm home for the 1st of January"

"That's nice sweetheart" Wait what did he just say? Did he say the first of January? "Wait Hunter do you mean we can have that date?"

"Yeah but we have to hold up on the honeymoon because I have a concert the next day but after February 6th we can do or go away where you want to go" I'm a bit mad about holding up the honeymoon but it's better late than never and I rather it be late. He drive me crazy but I love him so I just have to suck it up...

"Sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yup Hunter?"

"I'm sorry I'm making you mad"

"I'm not mad" I lied.

"Yeah you are I know you baby....  I can tell when you are mad.. You stop calling me your nick names and everything and that usually means that you're mad at me.... and you know I hate it when you lie to me so please don't lie to me"

"Hunter I'm not mad or upset" another lie I'm upset, mad, and annoyed. I just wish he was home more I miss him so much. 

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Yeah.... I'm glad you got off the 1st. Now are you sure you got it off?"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Great here let me call you back so I can call them before someone else takes the date I want"

"Alright" we hung up and I just looked at my phone I really don't know what to do I love Hunter but I'm scared to call I wish he was home more with me. I called knowing if I didn't I would really regret not calling. Besides I love him if I ever left him I would just come back because I love him too much and I would miss him like crazy.

"Hello?" the receptionist at Cedarwood asked.

"Hi I'm sorry I know it's late but I'm Stella Chapelle and I was wondering if you still have January 1st opened?"

"No I'm sorry we just booked that"

"Wait what do you mean like someone called for it?"

"Yeah it says that a Hunter Hayes booked it 2 days ago oh crap I wasn't supposed to tell that to customers oh soot I'm sorry please don't tell my boss I told you" 

I smiled saying "No worries I won't tell.... Thank you"

"Sorry" she told me.

"No problem good bye" I hanged up on her and I called Hunter back.

"Hey?" he said with a little smile.

"Hey meany you booked it and you knew I wanted to get married there" I smiled at him.

"Yeah I did I actually booked it as soon as my concert was over 2 days ago I knew you really wanted this date so if I had to skip the concert all together I would have"

"Oh..." that made me smile he would have skipped a concert for me that's so sweet "Why did you have me call Cedarwood if you alrighty booked it why didn't you just tell me you did?"

"Because I knew you wanted to get off the phone with me" he told me.

"Well thank you baby"

"No problem Ariel... I wanted that date too just so you know"

"Yeah not too hot but cold sounds like my kind of wedding" I told him.

"Yeah I don't even mind getting married in winter I never even thought of getting married in that season I like the sounds of that." he smirked at me.

"I like that idea too" I told him returning his smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

The picture is showing Hunter's smirk lol and Stella tries to copy that one just so you all know :) <3 ;) 

Please comment and vote you guys thanks

Thanks so much for reading Chapter 99- WE GOT IT!!

Thanks :) <3 ;)