Chapter 34- Meeting Gramps

Hunter's P.O.V.

I was invited over to meet Stella's Gramps apparently he wants to meet me. I have been on tour for awhile and I haven't had more than a three minute conversation with Stella so I'm excited I get to finally see her. As much as tour's are hard on me I believe it's even tougher on her. I knocked on her front door. I had beautiful flowers in my hand behind my back for Stella. She opened the door in a very cute black skater skirt and blue tee shirt her heels had a mixture of those two colors she wore her hair up in a high pony tail. Her stitches were out and her black eyes were healing good which was really good. She looks absolutely beautiful. I looked down at my outfit I was wearing black jeans with a blue tee shirt and black converse with blue laces. 

"You know Hunter we should really call each other and have a clothing committee so we don't wear the same outfit" she told me I laughed. 

"What you don't like matching with me?" I asked her as she smiled at me. We gave each other a hug and I gave her a big o' kiss.  "Hey" I told her.

"Hi ya Hunter I missed you so much"

"I miss you more" she gave me another kiss. I handed her the flowers "These are for you" she shut the front door behind me. 

"Aww thank you Hun so much they are so pretty"

"You're welcome" 

"Did your mother tell you to bring them?" she asked me jokingly.

"No I bought them she just reminded me to bring them" 

"Well thank you they are perfect I'm going to go put them in some water" we walked into the kitchen and I bumped into the wall.

"Hunter please don't abuse my walls" she told me jokingly.

"I swear it came out of no where... Who puts a wall right here anyways" I told her and she laughed.

"We need to be a little quite for a little while alright? My Gramps is taking a quick nap and if he doesn't take the nap he will be like super grumpy also no talk of politics if he starts talking about it change the subject" 

"Alright as long as wall don't jump out at me then I think I can keep quite" I laughed. She walked over to the cabinet and grab a vase.  She was making dinner and it smelled amazing. "Oh hey Stella I forgot to ask you but are you doing anything tomorrow?" 

"Tomorrow's Saturday right?"

"Yeah" 

"Let me see. Why do you ask?" she walked to the calendar that was hanging on the wall behind me. 

"My mom is making me go to this stupid block party and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date around 4ish" 

"Oh I'm sorry I'm busy tomorrow" 

"Oh" Great now I'm going to be bored out of my mind I thought.

"But let me finish if you don't mind me coming late"

"I don't mind"

"Fine then I will be your very very late date" she kissed me then we heard a throat clearing behind us we broke apart super fast. 

"Hi baby girl so this must be.."

"Hunter" I reached out to shake his hand but he walked past me not accepting the hand shake. Alright so far worst then what I thought it was going to be

"Gramps this is my boyfriend Hunter.. Hunter this is my Gramps I would tell you his real name but I don't know it hell I don't even know his last name" she covered her mouth realizing she just swore in front of him. "SORRY!" her Grandfather gave her a look. He looked back at me saying "So Hunter you like sports?"