Chapter 89- Some Touring Continues

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Alright ladies and Gentleman. Guys Guys Guys I'm going to have a very lovely lady come on up here to sing with me... So you guys all treat her well she's been with me on this tour though out the whole entire thing and I been making her sing with me and people seem to be liking out duets so ladies and gentleman my lovely wife to be Miss Stella Chapelle" she walked out onto stage and kinda wave to the crowd. "Hey sorry babe but I changed the song on you" I told her "So don't hate me"

"How could I hate you Charming?" she asked and I shrugged.. "Wait wait but what's the song?"

"I don't know some type of Kanye West song" she turned right around and walked right off the stage. I laughed "I'm only kidding Stella please come back I'm only playing with you" she poke her head out of the curtains. Each of my band members handed me 20 bucks I looked at the crowd saying "These guys didn't believe me she would walk off stage.. She kinda really hates Kanye she's not really into rap music" I laughed.  

She walked back on stage smiling and she looked at me and asked "Alright what are we going to sing Charming?"

"Alright so it's true I'm not in the mood tonight to sing What You Gonna Do sorry you guys who wanted to hear it...  But I decided to switch to a different song at the last moment like 2 minutes ago but don't worry you know the song pretty well Stella" I told her and she looked worry but she shook her head yes.

The music started and I said "You can jump in at any time alright but I'm going to start it" she shook her head yes. "You put me on a roller coaster, fly me on a plane. You send me to another planet, get inside my brain I knew right when I met you I would never be the same. But I let you take me over, girl so I'm the one to blame, oh". She smiled she loved this song. Brett Eldredge is one of her top 5 favorite singers. It goes me, him, Luke Bryan, Lady A, then Dan & Shay.

She came in singing "You... Make all my screws come... loose got me perfectly con...fused. Always find a way to mess me up and drive me wild I love the way you make me lose my mind. Lose my mind."

I took my mic off the stand and I came up behind her and grabbed her by her waist singing "You make me crazy and I kinda like it you show me that apple girl and I wanna bite it so crazy that I gotta have it and I never wanna get out of this straight jacket." 

She moved away smiling and she looked at me singing "You... Make all my screws come... loose got me perfectly con... fused always find a way to mess me up and drive me wild I love the way you make me lose my... I feel the wall closing in inside this padded room only good thing about it is I'm locked in here with you, yeah"

I chimed in "I'm always watching you wondering what you'll do next but my favorite part about it is I always have to guess."

We sang together "You.. you make make all my screws come... loose got me perfectly con... fused always find a way to mess me up and drive me wild I love the way you make me lose my mind make me lose my mind" I spun her around and we walked away from each other and went to opposite sides of the stage I high fived some of my fans and Stella went to the pitt stage "Lose my mind make me lose my mind make me lose my mind... lose my mind" 

Then we went right into Mean to me without even noticing or meaning too its just how we sing these songs at home and the fans loved it. I sang "If I could be the reason your hair is a mess, The bass drum beatin way down deep in your chest, If I could be the voice on your radio, Then I could be your long ride home."

She started "The wine in your glass, The swing on your porch, The dollar in your pocket, And the peaceful in your sleep, Then I'd be what you mean to me Standing here" 

I looked over at her saying "Watching you, Turning every head in this crowded room, The lights down low, Dancin' slow, if falling's how you feel and perfect is what you see then I'd be what you mean to me."

She turned her attention the the crowd singing "If I could be the fire in your firefly the cool in the rain the spark in your eyes the answer to you prayer and the faith that sets you free then I'd be what you mean to me" 

I walked over to her singing "Standing here watching you turning every head in this crowded room the lights down low dancin slow oh if falling how you feel and perfect is what you see then I'd be what you mean to me what you mean to and oh.. All this takin makes you laugh but I gotta let you know just how I'm feeling while I'm standing here watching you" 

She butted in smiling because this is her favorite part of the whole entire song "Turning every head in this crowded room the lights down low dancin slow oh if falling's how you feel and perfect is what you see then I'd be what you mean to me."

We sang the last part of the song together "Yea, falling's how you feel and perfect's what you see then I'd be what you mean to me. Be what you mean to me. Ohhhhh, be what you mean, what you mean, what you mean, what you mean to me." 

We smiled and I kissed her cheek saying "Everyone give a round of applause for Miss Stella Chapelle" the crowd cheered as she went behind the stage area I watched her go and I screamed 

"NOW WHO'S READY TO GET CRAZY?"