Chapter 83- The Invisible Grammy Nominee

Stella's P.O.V.

*Couple Months Later*

OH!! I'm so excited Hunter has invited me to be his date to The Grammy's I could scream. No one knew about me so no one knows that I'm Hunter's fiance. He likes to keep us private so he just tells everyone he's inspired or he gives them a bashful maybe. Which I don't mind random people don't need to know our business anyways. I'm just so happy I can be here with him he always asked me to come with him to the shows for the last 3 years but since I was always taking care of my Gramps I just couldn't... But me and Gramps always always watched the show on TV to see Hunter perform or see if we could catch a camera sneak of him which we always could he always sat next to his manager Betsy. We pulled up to the side walk "You ready?" Hunter asked me.

"Of course" I told him and with that he opened the car door and stepped out I could hear people start screaming and calling his name. He gave them a slight wave and he stuck out his hand to help me out of the car. I stepped out and people looked super confused. Hunter walked around to some fans that were calling his name and he talked to them took some selfie's signed everything he signed autographs fast it made my hands hurt just watching him. He was so pleasant with his fans he looked over his shoulder every once in a while to check up on me. I took a photo of him and he looked back at his fans that once more were screaming his name. "Ma'am you can't be here" I looked over at the security guard who was talking to me.

"Why not" I asked him.

"Please come with me." 

Hunter looked over his shoulder again he looked back at his fan saying "Hold on a moment won't ya?" he walked over to me and the not so nice guard "Sorry Cotton she's with me" Hunter grabbed my hand and we walked back over to his fans. "Stay with me alright don't wonder around he doesn't like me" 

"Alright sorry wait how could he not like you?" I asked him and he smiled.

Hunter turned his attention to his fans saying "I'm so sorry how rude of me what were we talking about again?" the girl gave me a mean glare but continued on with her story full of smiles just for Hunter. A couple minutes later Hunter was called for his red carpet picture he walked on it and I stood by the camera crew. They snapped one then looked at me "Why don't you get int the picture Ma'am?"

"No I'm good" I told them surprised they even asked me.

"Come on won't you get in the picture?" he asked me again.  I shook my head no thinking come on this is Hunter's thing leave me alone. Hunter walked over to me and grabbed my hands bringing me on the carpet with him.

"Come on pictures are fun" he told me.

"Fine I supposed they are fun when I'm with you" 

He smiled and we posed for the picture. And it was pretty amazing Hunter even kissed me on the head for one of them. We walked over to an interviewer calling his name "HUNTER!!! HUNTER!!!" he looked and he walked over to her. I stayed a few feet away from them.

"Hi" he told her.

"Hi Hunter how are you doing today"

"Great nervous a bit how about you?"

"Fine just fine thanks for asking... Do you mind if we ask a couple questions?" 

"No of course not. Go for it"

"Alright so how are you feeling about singing tonight?"

"SO NERVOUS.. But I'm also super excited I don't know how everyone is going to react to this new song"

"Alright well its you Hunter so the crowd will love it.... How does it feel to be nominated for an Grammy?" 

"I'm excited for that its always a good feeling to be up for an award."