Chapter 78- Night

Hunter's P.O.V.

We got into the house and Stella was leaning her head on my shoulder saying "Hunter I'm tired and hungry"  

"I know I know we are home though" 

She walked into the kitchen and threw open my fridge and she pulled out the leftovers from our dinner last night she warmed it up and sat on the cold kitchen floor with it.

"Honey are you alright?"

"Fine just let me sleep" she mumbled to me and she lied down. 

"Come with me" I told her.

"No no thanks just let me sleep" 

"Come on not in your food come on let's go to bed"

"I'm good Hunter I like the floor"

"Come on Ariel" I picked her up bridal style and she groaned saying "But I want to sleep in your kitchen" 

I lightly put her on the bed and handed her one of her night grown "Here Stella baby" she took it and she started changing into it. I got into my pj's bottoms and a white tee shirt. 

I got into bed with Stella who I think was alrighty sleeping. I pulled the cover over me thinking GOD I hope my dad is alright please let him be alright. I'm so worried about him I wish the Doc told us a little bit more about him. Stella moved closer to me putting her head on my chest..... "Hunter?" she asked me after a while. "Are you sleeping?"

"No" 

"Hun he's going to be alright you know"

"Yeah I know" she kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.