Chapter 75- The Morning After

Stella's P.O.V.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to hear Hunter's phone buzzing like CRAZY and he isn't hearing it which is annoying his phone is annoying. I lightly crawled over him trying real hard not to wake him up. He moved a little bit and I stopped. He didn't wake up I sighed and I grabbed his phone. I laid back down next to him. I unlocked his phone I knew his code because he told me it was the easiest code in the world it was 6 letters total which meant it was my name and I know how to spell my name pretty well. He told me it was pretty easy to remember and he likes my name so he made it his code. I looked at his call list he had like 100 voice mails and like 800 text messages all from his band asking if he done it yet. Did what? I thought to myself.

I texted Sam acting like Hunter and asked.

Hunter- Did what dude?

Sammy- You didn't ask her did you?                   (he replied super fast) 

Hunter- Ask what?

Sammy- Ask her to marry you stupid you know what I don't think you ask her I'm coming over.

Hunter- No don't come over

Sammy- Fine

I put Hunter's phone down between us I looked at Hunter he looks super cute sleeping but then again he always looks adorable. I moved closer to him and I lied my head on his arm. He turned over flipping me off his arm and he turned his back to me. I pouted saying "Seriously Hunter?" I lied my head on his side. He moved away again and my head flopped on the bed. I growled at him and he started laughing. He flipped over and he looked at me and he smiled and said "Hiya gorgeous" I pouted. "I was only playing baby........But can I have my phone back now please" 

"How long were you awake for Hun?"

"Since you almost suffocated me with the pillow that you tried to throw over me but you failed miserably at doing so"

"Jeez that was like 30 minutes ago why didn't you grab your annoying phone?"

"TOO LAZY" he moved closer to me and I laid my head on his chest. I put my leg in between his and scooted more by him. He kissed my head. 

I watch him unlock his phone and I smiled sheepishly up at him and he looked down at me rolling his eyes "Sorry Charming but I was curious to know why they wanted to talk to you so bad."  

"It's alright sweetheart at least you got Sam to stop texting me" Hunter scooted down on his pillow he looked at me and grabbed my hand holding it. "You know you're beautiful right" he put his phone down on the bed.

"I haven't even brushed my hair yet Hun so don't even look at me right now" I playfully pushed his face away so he wasn't looking at me. 

"Yeah I'm thinking that this style looks better on you" he told me and I rolled my eyes. "Hey Stella?"

"Yeah Hunter" 

"I'm glad you said yes"

"Me too... Well I'm just glad you finally asked me" he leaned over and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed. We heard the door fly open and we instantly broke apart grabbing the blanket so it was more on us and Hunter sat up looking at Sam.

Sam said crossing his arms "HOW DID YOU NOT ASK HER HUNTER YOU BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR WEEKS NOW NO MONTHS SO WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHIN-" he stopped and looked at us. 

"SAM GET OUT OF HERE" Hunter screamed at him and threw his pillow hitting Sam in the face and the pillow flopped on the ground Sam kicked it a bit away from him.

He looked at us giving us his most charming smile saying "Hey you asked her"

"Yeah I did! Now do you mind??"

"Well you could have told me I was only up half the night and I only texted you like 330 times!!!"

"Yeah sorry I was kinda busy and all"

"I can see that now"

"So do you mind?" Hunter asked him sounding a bit annoyed.

"Oh right so I'm going to go make everyone breakfast in your kitchen. Alright?"

"SAMMY!!!" 

"Alright GOSH HUNTER!! I'm going to go make some breakfast and hey take TURNS with the shower you all stink" Sam turned around and left the room shutting the door behind him.

"He's very annoying Hunter" I told him fixing the blanket.

"But you got to love him"

"Hmmmm I supposed you're right"  Hunter kissed me. "You know I'm not in the mood anymore...He's in the other room"

"Thought so" he kissed my cheek and he lightly whispered to me "Dibs on the bathroom first" and he got up putting on his boxer bottoms and left the room shutting the door behind him.