Chapter 87- Sing With Me?

Stella's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the bus floor in Hunter's room. Hunter and I had the bus all to ourselves the other guys went out for the day. I was using Hunter's phone to listen to music and at the moment I was listening to my favorite song by Brett Eldredge Don't Ya I had my headphones on because I feel like you can hear all the music better. I heard Hunter flopped down on the bed behind me. He put his head on my shoulder asking "What ya listening to?".

"A song that reminds me of you" I told him.

"Oh really what's the song? Sing it for me?"

"I don't want to sing."

"Sing it to me please" he whined.

I haven't sang to anyone since high school I was in a talent show and they said I was talentless but I thought I sang pretty good for being super duper nervous. 

"Alright fine you win Hun but don't make fun of me not all of us can sing as great as you do" I told him as I kiss his nose.

"I would never make fun you" he told me with a little smirk smile he has when he knows he's getting what he wants.

I took my headphones off and I started singing to him "You been lookin' over here all night. And when I look you look away. Oh I love the little games you play. Yea I bet you didn't mean to brush my hand when you walked by me. Like you didn't mean to drive me crazy. Don't lie you've got it all figured out. That smile has got me spinnin' around. Don't even try actin' like it ain't no thing. Cause I can see you move a little closer, Closer Boy I gotta get to know ya, know ya. Everything about ya makes me want ya, want ya. Know what you're doin baby don't ya, don't ya. Wanna get outta here and let me show ya. How good it will feel to hold ya. Put your pretty little head on my shoulder. Oh yea don't lie, you've got it all figured out. That smile got me spinnin' around. Don't even try actin' like it ain't no thing. No don't lie, you've got it all figured out boy that smile has got me spinnin' around. Don't even try actin' like it ain't no thing. Cause I can see you move a little closer, closer boy I gotta get to know ya, know ya. Everything about ya makes me want ya want ya know what you're doin baby don't ya don't ya" 

He smiled saying "Isn't boy supposed to be girl?"

"And you ain't no girl I changed the lyrics a little bit" I told him smiling. 

"You know Stella you got to work with me on a song"

"What why? What can I do? I can't sing or write"

"You can write and sing beautifully.. I'm pretty sure you can sing like an angel" he told me as he winked at me.

"Nah I can't sing at all" I told him as I sat on the bed with him.

"You can sing too.. If you don't believe me I can go ask the guys and you can sing for them?"

"Alright Alright I can sing fine.. We don't need to bring the whole world in on this"

"Alright" he chuckled. 

"So what do you want me to do with you?"

"Sing with me"

"Hunter you really want me to sing with you?"

"Yeah I do... Hey I got an idea" he got and started jumping on the bed singing "I got an idea"

"Ok what is it Happy Feet? Please stop before you knock me off the bed"

"Sorry" he told me as he sat back down calming down a bit.

"Now what's this idea you have in that pretty head of your's?"

"Well since I want you to sing with me I know what we can do" he told me becoming excited again.

"Alright what is it Hunter come on spit it out"

"Come sing with the boys and I at a concert"

"Yeah no whoa let's not get all crazy here" I told him getting up from the bed "Singing with you is one thing but in front of people is another thing.. I thought you meant like at home. Or like in a video on YouTube perhaps but stage yeah no that isn't my thing. I would be so nervous and I would probably mess up and cry"

"Please baby?" he asked.

"Hunter no"

"Please it'll be so much fun I even let you pick the song we sing"

"Any song?" I asked him and he smile smirked at me.

"Any song you want" he told me. Why did he have to add that now I'm interested "And it doesn't even have to be country"

"Fine I'll sing with you.." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Next concert?" he asked.

"What your next concert is like tomorrow"

"Well we better get crackin' now shouldn't we?" he got of his bed saying.

"Fine fine" I told him growing more nervous by the minute.

"What song do you want to sing with me?"

"Let's go with my favorite song which is What you gonna do"

"Alright who is it by?"I looked at him trying really hard not to laugh. "Wait a minute that's my song"

"Yeah it is sweetheart"

"I'm a total dumb ass" he laughed.

"No you aren't" I gave him a kiss. We stood there kissing for like 5 minutes he moved his head and I kissed his cheek and his neck.

"Yeah you're not getting out of singing with me you alrighty agreed". 

"How did you know I was trying to distract you.. And better question why didn't it work?"

"I know you that's why.... And I'm in music mode right now if I wasn't it would probably would had worked" he said kissing me.

"Of course you are....." he left the room "Wait probably? Hunter? Probably would have? Hunter?" I walked after him. 

We sat on the couch and he had his guitar in his lap and he started playing What You Gonna Do. We practiced this song for hours till neither of us could speak anymore. But it was so much fun Hunter actually had to bring out his lyrics for the song because he forgot them it was so cute. But then I couldn't remember them after 3 hours of singing them which was sad because I know the song so well.