Chapter 93- Planning!!!!

Stella's P.O.V.

I jumped on the bed "HUNTER WAKE UP HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER HUN HUN HUN HUNTER WAKE UP SLEEPY.... PAY SOME FREAKING ATTENTION TO ME."

He rolled over and grabbed me by my legs he threw them from out from under me and I came crashing on top of him he laughed and kissed me out of breath "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT I was having a good dream so WHAT WHAT?"

"OH what was your dream about?" I asked him.

"I don't remember" he said laughing.

"No seriously what was it about tell me Hunter" 

"I'm very serious I don't remember but it seemed pretty amazing"

"Ok whatever fine you don't want to tell m-..... Oh was it a you know dream about Emma Watson?"

"OH MY GOD I HOPE NOT..."

"Good answer" I told him and he smiled. "I know it is a dream about her"

"NO IT WASN'T I SWEAR"

"Alright don't get so defensive Happy Feet"  he rolled his eyes I moved to the foot of the bed and he grabbed my foot and started pulling me back towards him. "What are you doing Happy Feet?"

"I'm going to kiss you! Is that alright?"

"Hmm I don't know" he kissed me. 

He moved away for a moment later rolling his eyes because his phone started ringing it sang quick mom is calling whatever you do pick up drop everything you are doing and pick up. He grabbed it and answered it. He got up and left the room hitting the back of his thigh and Cole jumped up and ran after him almost knocked him over.

Hunter came back in the room a couple minutes later and he sat back down next to me with two bagels he gave one to me. I got up close to him and whispered in his ear "Hurry up Hunter"

"In a minute I'm talking to my mom" he told me.

"No your not now let's go" I rolled my eyes when he is talking to his mother you can't get his off of the phone or out of the house they talk for hours and hours almost every day it's kinda annoying he's such a mama's boy. I lied down and I touched his arm trying to get his attention this is so not what I woke him up for. "Pay attention to me" I whined. He put his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. "I hate you sometimes you know that?" He's so getting on my nerves. I started rubbing his leg. 

"Hold on mom won't you?" he muted the phone. "What are you doing Stella?" he asked me.

"Pay attention to me!!!"

"I'm talking to my mom Ariel"

"But I didn't wake you up so you could talk to your mother for 6 house again today Hunter" 

"So I want to talk to my mother"

"Pay attention to me" I whined again.

"I will later... I haven't talked to my mother for awhile"

"Yea a big whooping 6 hours"

"Give me an hour alright" he told me.

"No no talk to your mother for as long as you want and marry her while you're at it" 

I got up and left the room I hear Hunter scream after me "COME ON STELLA DON'T BE LIKE THAT"

"I'M NOT BEING LIKE ANYTHING HAYES" I screamed back at him as I sat on the couch next to Cole. "Hey buddy boy Cole you... Daddy is being mean again.. Talking to his mama all this time ugh its annoying why doesn't he want to pay attention to us" I patted his side.