Chapter 36- Saturday Night Block Party

Stella's P.O.V.

I arrive at the block party at around 7:30PM the place was hopping. Think of a club times 10 who knew so many people lived here. I went trying to find Hunter but I found his mother instead I walked up to her saying "Hi Mrs. Hayes" 

"Oh hi Stella" she looked at all her friends saying "Hey everyone this is the girl I was just telling you about this is my little Hunter's girlfriend Stella isn't she just the prettiest thing you ever saw" I blushed and gave a weak "Hey everyone" they all said hello back to me. I turned to Mrs. Hayes asking "Do you happen to know where Hunter is?"

"I'm not sure his really isn't a big party guy so he is probably in his bedroom you can go on in the house to see if he is there" 

"Oh thanks Mrs.Hayes"

"Oh but Stella darling no funny business"

I turned to her with a smile saying "I promise trust me nothing like that"

"Alright then have tons and tons of fun now. Make sure he introduces you to some new people" 

"Will do bye everyone...  Thanks Mrs. Hayes" I smiled and walked away. I ran up the stairs to Hunter's bedroom he was lying on his bedroom floor he looked bored out of his mind. He was wearing these big headphones that weren't even plugged into his stereo. His eyes were close so I came up real quite. I wanted to scare him so I lied on the floor next to him he turned to his side his eyes were still closed and he still didn't know I was there. I waited till he got comfortable when he was I lightly kissed his neck. He sat up real fast and then after a few moments he looked at me his expression went from a very scared I have no idea what is going on to a oh its you thank GOD you scared me. 

"You scared the crap out of me Stella" he laughed and took of the headphones.

"Oh sorry....But that was the point" 

He lied back down looking at me "HI" 

"Hi baby... Why aren't you down stairs with the rest of the party?" I asked him.

"I was but then I got bored and a bit tired since my mom wouldn't let me go to sleep until 3AM. She had me help her cook"

"Oh" I kissed his cheek he turned closer to me and he kissed my lips. "So Charming you want to go back down stairs and introduce me too your neighbors?" 

"Sure why not they're all dying to meet you" he got up and helped me up. "By the way Stella you look absolutely gorgeous"

"Thanks Hunter you look hot too" I was wearing a black tee shirt and a red skater skirt I had my hair down and it was crimp I also had black converse on with red shoelaces on them. Since it was still a bit warm outside I could pull the whole skirt outfit. 

"Hey Stella want to wear this?" I looked over to see Hunter holding the first date jacket I smiled saying "YES PLEASE!!" he helped me put it on and all I could think about how the jacket smelled a lot like him and that made me feel a lot more comfortable. 

"I just figured you would get cold since you don't know how to properly dress for the weather babe it's November and as sexy as you look you're going to catch a cold" he moved my hair out  from underneath the jacket.

I turned around to look at him "You think I'm sexy?" he blushed. 

"Yeah of course I do Stella"

"Good you better" I told him jokingly  he smiled at me and bent his head down to gave me a kiss. He then grabbed my hand and we walked outside. We walked all around the block he introduced me to like 200 or more people and they all seemed to really really like me Hunter completely showed me off. Hunter and I walked to the side of the curb to sit down after a while. I started playing with his hair I pushed it forward and backwards I did that so many times I started to see his head more forward then he would start to move it back up. 

"Hey cutie could you stop doing that with my hair you're making me relax too much and you're making me fall asleep"

"Oh I'm sorry" I moved my hand. He grabbed my hand and kissed it he then let go and rubbed his eyes. I lied my head on his shoulder and I rubbed his back with my hand as he kissed my lips. 

From behind us we heard a hurt gasp. 

We looked behind us to see the one and only....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

Hey everyone thanks for reading Chapter 36. I added a song this times instead because I thought it fit this chapter because Hunter seemed to me showing off Stella. So you all probably know I don't own the song Dan and Shay does. So yay them for rocking this song. 

So anyway I hoped you all loved this chapter please vote and comment I love those :) <3

Thanks again loves :) <3