Chapter 43- Christmas Eve

Stella P.O.V.

This Christmas my Grandfather is going to see my mother she wanted to see him this year for some odd reason. I could have came too she asked but I don't want to see that part of my family ever again. I hated my family other than of course my Grandfather. He left this morning. Hunter bought his parents and grandparents a vacation to Paris Mrs.Hayes wanted me and Hunter to go with them but we said no we wanted to that close friends and us kind of first Christmas together. Which I'm totally fine with I just hope my family don't mess with my Grandfather's brain his mind is very delicate right now. And I hope Hunter's family is alright since plane rides are a bit scary.

I knocked on Hunter's door. He opened it and smiled saying "Hey Stella I gave you a key for a reason"

"Oh getting up from your video game is so hard... Also I think I left the key here"

"You did" he handed it to me. And I walked in putting it on my key chain. I see someone sitting on the couch I looked at Hunter asking "Who's he.. He's new" Hunter smiled at me.

"Hey Sammy this is my girlfriend Stella..... Stella this is Sam" Sam got up and he smiled at me and I shook his hand.

"So you're the amazing Stella I heard so much about much prettier in person.. And much prettier than Hunter described you to me.. He made it seem like you had warts or something" he said jokingly. 

"Hey Sammy no I didn't don't be an ass or something" Hunter gave a slight grin.

"So you like to bother Hunter too?" I asked Sam with a smirk.

"Have you ever licked his guitar yet he goes crazy he starts cleaning everything in the entire room" Sam asked me getting excited. 

"OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY DID!!! But he didn't freak out I would have loved to see him freak out." I pretend to pout a bit.

"WHAT HUNTER WHY DOES SHE GET SPECIAL TREATMENT?" Sam yelled at Hunter.

"Actually she really didn't I was lying in bed that night and I couldn't sleep because of that guitar being dirty."

"REALLY OH MY GOD I'M SORRY" I told him.

"It's alright I decided to clean the others too they needed it"

"Yeah sure they did Hunter" Sam told him rolling his eyes.

We hung out and had some fun. Me and Sammy really hit it off.  The rest of Hunter's band mates came on over and I met them all they were all super nice to me.  Hunter surprised me by inviting Vi and Donny so I wasn't lonely. But they only stayed for an hour or so they had to go to Donny's parents house for Christmas. Vi hated Donny's parents. 

After a while we all started putting up Hunter's Christmas Tree. Steve put the star on since Hunter couldn't reach it even with a chair he looked so embarrassed but it was so adorable.  

"It's alright Hunter maybe next year" Matt told Hunter and Hunter hit him in the arm. Matt laughed and had to hold onto the couch just to stand up. But then Hunter started laughing and so did the rest of the band Steve laughed so hard he almost fell off the chair which was funny. Once Hunter saw that Steve too needed a chair to reached the top Hunter wasn't that embarrassed. 

Hunter grabbed an ornament and bent down putting it on the tree it was a sparkly glittery purple I put my hand on his back lend into him he looked up and smiled I handed him the ornament that said his first and his last name. The band put there name also on the tree. It was so cute that all the band mates had one.