Chapter 22- She's Inspiration

Hunter's P.O.V.

We were at the park from our first date but different part more meadow part way into the woods but you can see the main street out of town. I drove my car into the meadow. I wouldn't get in trouble because no one cared because this place wasn't used anymore. Everything was dead in the meadow since it was autumn. Outside still had a summer breeze to it though. We got out of the car and sat on top of the trunk.

We sat there quietly eating. Just watching the sun rise. I looked at her and said "Hey so you mind if I put some music on?" she shook her head no and take another bite of her hot dog. I turned on the radio and turned it up playing real loud was Could I have this dance by Anne Murray.

We both started singing we looked at each and she got off my car. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand I spun her around in a huge awkward circle. I took her and dipped her she made a real scared laugh I guess she wasn't excepting that. She smiled that smile of her's and she put her hand on my cheek as I brought her back up. We decide on slow dancing I spun her again I moved her in so her back was on my chest we swayed for a moment I spun her back out and she pushed her hair back laughing (And she didn't cover her mouth which just made me feel all out happy) We started singing "Could I have this dance for the rest of my life, Could you be my partner, every night, when we're together, it feels so right, Could I have this dance, for the rest of my life." The lyrics seemed to fit so perfect we sat down on top of the car out of breath from our little traumatic dance act that failed but was super fun. We sung out of breath "I'll always remember, that magic moment, When I held you close to me. As we move together, I knew forever, you're all I'll ever need, Could I have this dance for the rest of my life." The song faded I looked at Stella she looks super happy as she watched the sun rise as it rises above our heads. She glowed in the orangery colors she looks so beautiful. Stella looked at me smiling "What" she caught me looking at her. I leaned in and I kissed her lips. She didn't move for a minute. She finally decided to kiss me back. I smiled as she did so. "Finally" I said laughing moving away from her lips then kissing her cheek. "Finally is correct" she looked at me then back up at the morning sky. "Totally" I said looking up to.

She gave me a look. "Who still uses totally now a days Hunter?"

"We do" I took my chances and I kissed her again.

"We totally do" she kissed me again.

"We should probably go it's like 6 Am and I need to get up in like 3 hours" I told her rubbing my eyes and then looking down at my watch.

"OK but can I drive?" I handed her my keys. Her face was covered in pure happiness.

"That would probably be a good idea I'm too tired at the moment." She giggles. I opened the door for her.

"You know you don't have to do that". I shrugged. I'm not going to fight her on this right now. Too tired.. I got into the passenger seat turning down the music a little bit. I leaned my head on the window and I fell into some deep sleep. I felt a sharp jab in my side. "Hey Hunter we're at my house get up. Are you ok? You alive??? Hunter??" more jabbing at my side. I groaned looking at her... "Hmmmmmm"

"Where at my house... Do you like want to stay here you can sleep since you live I think kinda far. I'm not actually sure where you live.. Where do you live?"

"I live in Nashville"

"Oh jezz Hunter you live like 45 minutes away that's far why don't you come in and sleep." I groaned not wanting to go any where when I'm really tired I will get crabby. She opened my door and I almost fell out of the car.

"Oh shoot Hunter I'm so sorry are you alright I didn't know your head was right there are you alright?"

"I fine and now I'm awake too" I said rubbing my head.