Chapter 56- Picking up Cole

Hunter's P.O.V.

It was 5 O' Clock and so I went to the vet to pick up my Cole. I walked in and the vet smiled at me she was holding up 3 birds and she was laughing. 

"Hey Hunter" she told me through giggles.

"Hey Summer how is he?" I asked her... I was up half the night worrying about him.

"Oh Cole is just fine I got most of the bad fluid out of his system and now will not sleep as long as he would have.. He is awake now" she put the birds away. "Hunter signed this alright and then I can give you your dog back" she walked away after she gave me the papers and 2 minutes later she had Cole with her he had a slight limp. 

"His foot it hurt?" there was a bandage wrap around his foot.

"He tried to make a run for the door and I think one of my workers closed the door on him I'm so so sorry about that" she told me.

"It's alright" Cole tail was wagging when he saw me. He probably thought I wasn't going to come back for him.

"He really seems to like you Hunter" she told me with a smile.

"Yeah he does doesn't he? I like him too" I kneel down and I started to pet him "Hey Summer are you going to send me the invoice are you going to show it to me now?"

"Whatever you want"

"Can I pay for it now?" I asked her.

"Sure thing Hayes" she handed it to me and I was surprised to see the price was only 200 dollars. I paid for it "Thanks Summer you are truly the best of the best"

"You're welcome Hunter... Bye Cole" Cole didn't even give her a second glace he was too busy watching my every move. She smiled and waved to us as we left.

I got Cole into the car and we drove to the nearest Petco to get him some food.

"Come on Cole get out of the car" he wouldn't move. "I'll get you some bacon or something but you need to come out and pick out what you like" I laughed a little at myself  he is a dog how can he pick out things. I finally got him out and we walked inside. I love how you can bring your animal in this store. I got him a different leash for him and I got the people to make him a doggy name tag. Cole sniffed at the food and he picked it up and brought it to me. "You want this boy?" he wagged his tail. I bought everything Cole picked up. Which were a lot of toys and different kind of dog treats. He also picked out his bowl. He was so cute. We went home and he ran around my house. When he calmed down and looked everywhere around my house. I did a ForTheLoveOfMusic episode to tell all the Hayniac's that I got a dog. He was that cute I had to show him to everyone. After I filmed the episode I gave Cole the medicine that Summer gave me for him. 

*1 hour later*

I was lying in bed when I felt something sit on me. I opened my eyes to see Cole sitting on me and looking at me his tongue inches from my face. "Hey boy!!" he licked my face as I pet his back. 

He moved off of me and fell asleep where Stella use to sleep. Couple minutes later he turned over and he invaded my side and toke over my pillow which was so adorable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I just had to add Cole into my story like OH MY GOD I think I love Cole as much as I love Hunter lol. 

The video above makes me smile so much and laughed lol. 

Just so you guys know I added a video and a picture to this chapter you can press the arrow next to the video to view the picture.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter you guys are the best. :) <3 ;)