Chapter 49- Saying Goodbye

Hunter's P.O.V.

Stella wasn't answering any of my calls all day she finally answered one of my texts. 

Me- Hey I get home tonight. If you have a chance can you stop by my house tomorrow please??? <3 :)

Stella- Fine :/ 

She was mad at me and I really don't know why all the way. I don't like fighting with her especially over the phone. 

*Next day*

I heard the door open and it slammed shut "HUNTER!!!" 

I came out of my studio saying "Hey please don't slam my door you're going to wake up my landlord and if that happens she is going to be really mad at me. I end up waking her up a lot she doesn't like me. 

"Well good" she said as she crossed her arms and started tapping her left foot. 

"What's wrong Stella?" she was mad and I want to know why. 

"While Charming can you explain this to me?" she pulled out photographs out of her pink purse she pushed them in my face. 

"Hey Stella I can't tell what they are when you're waving them around like that" I took them. "Oh"

"Oh is all you can say?" she walked away from the front door.

"This is really not what it looks like Stella"

"Oh its not? It's not he says" she rolled her eyes. "So that isn't you and Kim kissing?" 

"I'm not kissing her back"

"You sure as heck look like you're enjoying it" she ignored what I just said apparently. 

"I really wasn't" I told her leaning up against my front room wall.

"You don't even look like you're pulling away"

"I did.. I didn't kiss her back"

"Out of all the women you could cheat with you had to pick her. You know how I feel about her and everything" she told me her eyes starting to water.

I threw the photo's on the couch saying "Stella I wasn't cheating"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL IT HUNTER? HUH? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HANGING OUT WITH HER YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!!" she raised her voice. 

I sat on my couch saying "I don't call it cheating because that's not what it is. I'm hanging out her her because she called me saying she wanted to talk so I met up with her and we talked and you're the one who said I could talk to her if I wanted too"

"Well I lied..." we grew silent for a full 5 minutes and she started talking again "Besides before you saw anyone Hunter you should have seen me first" she told me in a more calm voice she sat down next to me.

"I know I should have" I told her turning to face her. 

"So were you even going to tell me about the kiss?"

"Sorta kinda no I was going to tell you that we hanged out but not about the kiss I knew you were just going to punch her"

"Damn straight I'm going to punch her and so not the right answer Hunter you should have told me or this is how I'm going to react"

"Look the only reason she called was because she is moving out of state I swear I didn't kiss her back I pushed her away as soon as she kissed me someone must have snapped this photo as soon as she did... I would never kiss her back or lean in to kiss her ever. Stella you know that" 

"I know" she rubbed her face as she told me then we grew again I broke the silence asking "Stella?"

"Yeah?" 

"Are you still mad?"

"Yeah I'm still mad Hunter not really about this any more though" she held up the pictures and then put them back down between us.

"Then why are you mad?" now I'm just confused why is she mad. 

"I'm just mad in general Hunter I don't think I can do this anymore." she rubbed her eyes again. 

"Do what Stella? Us? or what"? 

"Us" she told me while looking at me her eyes growing watery once more.

"Why not?" I asked her.