Chapter 64- All This Just Doesn't Seem Real

Stella's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do with myself. My hands hurt they have little pieces of glass in them and I don't want to pull them out or it's going to hurt me more. I got into my car and drove to Hunter's house I walked in to find him not home. I texted him saying

Me- Where are you?"

Hunter- Studio downtown. Why? <3

I didn't reply back I just got into my car and drove to the studio. I walked in asking "Where's Hunter Hayes"

"I'm sorry Ma'am I'm not allowed to pass that kind of information out" the secretary told me. 

"I'm his girlfriend" 

"Yeah sure you are" Crap right no one knows about our relationship except for a few people.

I wasn't going to sit around here and play games with her so I walked pass her saying "Fine I'll find him myself" 

"Ma'am Ma'am you can't go back there"

"Stop me then" I yelled at her alrighty down the hall way. I looked for the door that read Dann Huff I opened it. Hunter was recording so I stood in the back. Hunter finished the song and he started talking to his band.. Dann called him in saying "Hey Hunter come here won't you?" Hunter walked out asking "Yeah Dann?"

"That sounded pretty good were are not going to re-re-re record it again" he told Hunter.

"But Dann please just one more time that's all I ask PLEASE" I never seen Hunter at work its kinda cute.

"Ugh Hunter fine just one more time" 

Hunter looked at me and his whole facial expression changed and he asked "What's wrong?"

"What?.... Nothing" Dann told him.

"Not you Dann"

"Then who?"

Hunter ignored him and walked towards me and said "Oh second thought boys lunch sounds good" 

"Who is she?" Dann asked the other band members as they were coming out of the recording room.

"Stella" Sammy simply told him.

Just then a whole gang of security guards came busting in the room and one of them tried to grabbed my arm but I pushed myself into Hunter so they missed "Hey Hey guys its alright I know her she's fine" 

They stepped back asking "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure please leave" they did as they were told.

He took my hand and he lead me to a back room they had. "Stella are you alright you don't look to good. What's wrong with your hands? Let me see them." he looked at my hands then look back up at me he looks so worried. He shut the room door so the other's wouldn't listen in.

"Hunter he's gone he's really gone he sent me out to get him some applesauce and when I came back he was gone"

I started crying again and Hunter held me tight saying "I'm so sorry Stella he was a good man... It's going to be alright though" he kissed my head and then my forehead. 

"Hunter it just doesn't seem real it just doesn't feel real he was here with me not even 2 hours ago we were joking around with each other and we were watching an episode of Dallas and now we will never find out what will happen to JR and Sue Ellen's relationship. I'll never know I'll never know"

"Shh Shh Shh It's going to be alright I got you" he told me.

Sam knocked on the door and he opened it looking all concerned like but I knew he was just putting up a front for Hunter. "Is everything in here alright" he asked us.

"GET OUT OF HERE SAMMY" I snapped at him.

"Hey Stella don't take things out of him" Hunter told me. 

"Sam and I aren't friends. People who aren't my friend don't get to see me cry" I got up from my seat and pushed him out of the room.

"Stella I'm sorry" Sam told me as I slammed the door in his face.

"What was that all about?" Hunter asked me.

"It doesn't matter that's between me and Sammy"

I sat next to Hunter and he just held me close telling me everything will be alright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

The picture above is a picture of Sue Ellen and JR from Dallas. :) <3 ;)

Thank you guys so much for reading Chapter 64 - All this just doesn't seem real

Thanks :) <3 ;)