Chapter 44- Merry Christmas

Hunter's P.O.V.

Everyone left but Stella who was staying the night. I sat on my bed taking off my shoes. I toke off my t-shirt and put on a red one instead. It's more Christmas like. I changed my pants to white pj's pants that had light blue vertical stripes. I sat on my bed again pushing some of my pillows off the bed since I had too many. I have at least 23 pillows on my white king sized bed. I feel the bed dip a bit and a hand on my shoulder. I look over at Stella who had mistletoe in her other hand she was holding it up over our heads. I smiled and I kissed her. She put the mistletoe on my night stand. She sat next to me and she kissed me she started to push my hair up in the back messing up as we kissed I put my hand on her face.. My door bell rang. 

"Don't get it.. It's the middle of the night who comes this late" she told me. 

"I won't." I kissed her again.  The door bell rang and it's so annoying. It rang again. And again. And again. And the person held it so the noise got even more annoying.

"Go get it please that's really annoying" she told me.

"Thank you" I told her as I got off the bed and turned around and gave her one more lingering kiss. The door rang again. 

I walked over to the door pressing the button "Who is it?" I asked annoyed I really hate that sound.

"It's FedEx man... Just let me in it's freaking freezing out here.. I forgot my phone upstairs" It was Devo. I buzzed him and I opened the door for him.

"Hey" I told him.

"Hey Hunter have you seen my phone?"

We heard Stella scream from my studio "Is this it?" she came out with Devo's phone he looked at it and smiled saying "Yeah it is thanks" he gave her a kiss on the cheek and patted my shoulder. "See you guys later Merry Christmas" he told us.

"Bye Merry Christmas" Stella and I said in unison. I shut the door when Devo left and we walked back into my room. 

"So which side is yours" Stella asked with a smile obviously excited to sleep next to me because we heaven't slept in the same bed.

"Both" I told her smiling. She stuck out her tongue.

"Fine I'll sleep in the middle" she told me. 

"I'm just kidding.. You may have the left.. The right side is my side." 

"Alright cool" she went under the covers as I shut off the lights. I pulled the covers up a bit and climbed in. 

I was half asleep when I feel jabbing at my side "Hunter are you awake?" Stella asked me.

"Hmmmmmmm" I turned away from her.

"Are you awake?" she jabbed at my side again. I don't get how she is getting in between my rips but she is and it's annoying and it hurts.  "Hunter" she jabbed at me again.

"Yeah babe I'm awake.................What do you need?" I almost fell asleep talking to her. 

"I'm thirsty but I don't know where you put your cups I looked but I can't find them"

"Did you check the cab----" 

She intruded me saying "Yes I did check the cabinets"

I got up from my bed and she followed me. We walked into the kitchen and I opened the cabinets they weren't there then I remembered I did dishes earlier. I walked down my hallway like kitchen and I opened my very unnoticeable dishwasher.  I found it a week ago and I been living at my house for a little over two months now so its very unnoticeable.