Chapter 97- Checking Out Cedarwood

Stella's P.O.V

Vi and I walked up to the Cedarwood Weddings doors and I opened it not even looking inside and I turned to Vi saying "Hey babe I want this place"

"We haven't even been inside yet besides you still need to check an ok with Hunter so don't make up your mind just yet."

"You're right." I told her. She likes to crash my party but I guess it's ok if she crashes my party. 

"Damn straight I'm right" she told me as we walked inside. We walked to the front desk.

"Hi" I told the receptionist. 

"Name" she told me as she looked at us.

"See that's the problem I don't actually remember which name I gave"

"Well let's start with you're name and go from there" she gave me a major attitude. 

"All right.. Stella Chapelle"

"Hmmmm" she typed fast and said "Nope" 

"Hayes?"

"Yes we do have the Hayes oh we do have an Stella Chapelle its under Hayes I forgot we do that with the brides who's name is changing"

"Oh ok well that's me then"

"Alright" she looked at Vi and then at me she gave us a disapproving look and asked "So is that Hayes?"

"Oh no my fiance is out of town she's my bestie she's just looking with me"

"Oh alright well please sit down over there and I will get someone to show you ladies around."

"Alright" we sat down.

"She's mean" Vi told me as she stuck out her tongue towards the girl.

"Shh Violet talk crap later alright? Don't ruin anything alright?"

"Alright sorry" 

"Miss Chapelle" 

I got up saying "Oh that's me".

He smiled saying "Alright come with me my name is Sebastian"

 "Hi my name is Stella and this is my friend Violet" we all shook hands and we followed him.

"So are you thinking about an inside or outside wedding?" 

I hit my hand on my head thinking that's what I forgot to ask Hunter... That's what been bugging me like crazy for the last few days.  "I have no idea I forgot to ask can I possibly see both?"

"Can do.. Please follow me we will start inside since well we're inside alrighty" he showed us the ballroom and all the other different room you can have the party or the actual wedding but nothing spoke mine and Hunter's name nor our personalities as much as I adore this place it just isn't us. "Now we are walking we're walking outside to check out the outside"

"Awesome" Violet said.. She looked at me smiling I looked at her and shook my head no. "Really that was pretty though.... Don't give up on Cedarwood yet let's try outside maybe it will be better for you"

"Maybe" I told he as we walked outside he showed us everything. We stopped at the last place he was showing us and my heart literally stop I felt so dizzy I grabbed Vi and I looked at her and smiled wide. "Violet this is it!!"

"A barn?" she asked.

"YUP!!" I screamed at her and she mouthed WOW she was not approving. I looked at Sebastian asking "When is the next date open for this here?"

"Well you get inside and outside just saying and the next date is let me see" he opened a book. "Tomorrow....." I shook my head no "Alright then 6 months from now on the 1st... But other than those 2 dates there is nothing for another 6 years"

"Alright give me a moment" I walked away calling Hunter. He didn't answer I looked at the time he was performing but I need an answer now before someone else takes the date so I kept calling. I know Hunter keeps his phone on him when he performs just in case I really need him he finally picked up after the 600th call. 

"Hey?" he kinda screamed I could hear the crowd in the background. 

"Ok here are the dates I'll be quick sorry I have sent you at least 100 pictures of everything I have seen.. And I want this place so super badly" 

I could hear the crowd grow louder he must have been looking at the pictures. "Pretty.. What are the dates so I can see if I can do them?"

"Alright on January 1st... And tomorrow and other than that there aren't any others they are booked for 6 years straight"

"I have tour date on the 1st sorry baby"

"But Hunter!!"

"I can't do those other than tomorrow because I'm off for the day"

"Don't you even dare say we should get married tomorrow I will slap you"

"No need to get nasty... See if they can hold the date for a day or two and I can see what I can do alright but don't get your hopes up."

"Alright" I told him with a little sigh.

"I got to go love you call you later" he told me. 

"Bye love you too" he hung up and I rolled my eyes and turned around saying "Hey Bash is there anyway you could I don't know maybe like hold the 1st for maybe like a day or 2?"

"Sure I can but only for a day or 2"

"Yes!! Thank you so so much!"

"You're welcome have a nice day ladies" he walked away saying. 

I turned to Vi with a frown. "He's busy?" she asked.

"I hate his job so much" I told her.

"If you hate what he does then why are you with him Stella if he's always working..... Well I sure know heartbreak is no way to live"

"Vi you most have never heard of a big thing called love.... And besides I don't hate his job I just hate how's he works I love how it make him so happy"

"But you aren't happy"

"VI!!! It just makes me happy to see him happy"

"I don't get you" she told me crossing her arms.

"Most people don't"

"Why don't you tell him to lay low on the tours and studio hours?" 

I turned to her putting my hands on my hips and said "That's how we broke up in the first place.... Forget I said anything because you just don't get it"

"Then explain it to me please" she told me.

"I don't know I can't explain it other than I love him and a good girl will support her man and well this is me supporting my man .... I would do anything for him and if he wants me to always have his back for everything he does then that's exactly what I'll do for him because I love him"

"I still don't get"

"Then you'll never will" I told her getting into the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So I was doing research for this story and I was trying to find the most perfect place for Hunter and Stella could get married at and I came across Cedarwood and I fell in love with this place it's so beautiful and it's actually in Nash... And let's just say I'm willing to move there to get married lol I'll be posting more pictures of Cedarwood as the story goes on :) <3 ;) 

Well thanks for reading Chapter 97- Checking Out Cedarwood

Please comment and Vote thanks :) <3 ;)

Thanks :) <3 ;)