Chapter 3- Number Exchange

Stella P.O.V

*Same moment in Chapter 2*

I'm a complete idiot I should have given him my number I told myself.

I saw Hunter stop then start walking he did this three times stop walk stop walk. Or at least I though it was him... It was... YAY..

I jumped up and down (I do that when I'm nervous). I decided to grab a sharpie and run towards him. As I grew closer to him I saw him turn around and he saw me he actually looked surprised to see me right behind him. He walked towards me and I walked to him. And as soon as we were right in front of each other we both said at the same time "Can I please have your phone number" We both laughed and said "YES" we laughed again. I grabbed his arm and wrote my number with a big black sharpie. I handed him the sharpie and my arm and then he decided to be funny and pretend to write his number on my forehead.

I yelled "No Hunter, bad Hunter" I moved and laughed he was laughing like crazy. He took my arm and he wrote his number. "I will definitely call you" I told him.

"Me Too" he told me with a adorable grim. "Well I actually got to go now my Mother is going to be so mad if I don't get back before lunch I'll call you later" he told me.

"Ok bye" I said turning around walking back to my booth.

I sat at my booth thinking to myself jeez that guy is so pretty he seems really, really nice. I hope he calls me. But who the hell cares I'm going to call him. Wait should he call me? Should I wait on calling him for three days I don't want to seem nerdy, clingy, weird or anything. Why does everything have to be so difficult.......