Chapter 60- Sam Comes On Over

Sam's P.O.V.

I knocked on Hunter's door since I live right across the hall. Stella opened the door. I was not expecting that. "Hey you're back?" 

"Yeah" she told me smiling.

"Finally" we hugged. 

I'm glad she's back I love that girl with all my heart. I love they how Hunter and Stella are together. They make each other better. They were the best couple I know. I hugged her again I kissed her cheek saying "I missed you girly" 

"I missed you too buddy"

"Alright I'm going to let you go now before Hunter gets all jealous" she laughed. I let her go. Hunter came out of his studio with my guitar he handed it to me. "OH THANK GOD YOU HAVE HER I WAS SO WORRIED I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE MY BABY WENT.. DID HAYES TRY TO STILL YOU AGAIN?? IT'S ALRIGHT I GOT YOU NOW" I started hugging my guitar.

"You boys are so freaking weird"

"But you love us" I told her.

"Yeah.... Hey Sam are you still dating Max?" Stella asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"Whoa wait dude who were your lady friends at the party last night?" Hunter asked me.

"Oh Max's friends. Also Max wanted us to hang out and wait for her.."

"She came to the party last night and you didn't tell me?" he asked me.

"You were too busy dispersing and singing, and dancing with someone and I'm guessing that was you" I looked over at Stella.

"Yup that was me" she smiled. Cole ran into the room at full speed and she looked terrified she sat on Hunter's couch and put her feet up looking at Cole as he ran like a mad man. "We all need to go a double date together." Stella told me not taking her eyes off the dog.

"She will like that she loves you a lot. You know she actually cried when you guys broke up it was horrible"

"Sorry" she told me.

"It's alright it's not your fault"

"Kinda is" she told me.

"So" I said.

"So" Hunter said.

"So have you met Cole yet or have you seen just seen him ran around Hunter's house like a crazy person?" I asked her as he ran back into the room. 

"Yeah he's so cute.... And scary I'm not really a big dog kind of person I'm afraid he's going to eat me"

"He's not going to eat you" Hunter told her laughing.

"Have you seen his mouth it's huge and his teeth they look like they can eat a person" she told him. Hunter started turning red form laughing so hard and he tried to say "He's ..... not... going.." he stopped and continued laughing. He wiped his eyes and tried to pull himself together but he started laughing again.

"Did Hunter tell you about how he was going to hit a guy"

"No" Stella and I looked over at Hunter who finally stopped laughing. "Tell me the story sweetheart" she told him.

"Alright basically this guy I know Billy runs this race track and he has at least 300 retired racing dogs and good thing I came in there when I did because he was going to put Cole down just because he was the runt. And Cole was getting bullied by this other grey hound. And Billy told me I wasn't going to take him but I did because there was no way I was going to leave him there" 

"How did you pick Cole out of all the other dogs.. Why Cole what drew you too him" I asked Hunter "I never understood that."

"I don't know I just saw that he was getting bullied by the other dogs and I just kinda remember how I was bullied growing up so I knew I didn't want him to feel like that. And I saw Cole and I just kinda fell in love with him"

"You were bullied growing up I never knew that" Stella said. 

"Yeah I was a bit" Hunter told her.

"That sucks I'm sorry about that Hunter" she told him.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't bully me" he told her.

I put my head on Stella saying "Yeah you didn't bully him.. But I wouldn't mind if you did.. I do" 

"Shut up Sam" they both told me at the same time. I laughed.

"You know Hunter I think that's really a cool thing you did for Cole and that just makes me view you a lot differently"

"Whoa Stella how were you viewing me earlier?" he asked her.

"Not like this" he glared at her. 

"Oh no I was viewing you good then too but now I don't know you're kinda like Cole's hero and that's just really awesome of you to do that" he blushed.

"Aww it was nothing I did it because I love my little baby" Cole ran to Hunter when he put his hand on the floor Hunter sat on the floor petting him. 

"Yeah Hunter that was pretty awesome of you" I told him.

*Couple minutes later*

I saw Hunter walk into his bathroom and I looked over at Stella saying "You know you broke his heart right?"

"What?" she asked.

"When you left him he was going to ask you to marry him and everything when he came back he had it all planned out"

"He was going to ask me?"

"Yeah he was"

"Well things were hard Sammy"

"Stella you might be ok with Hunter but me and you are no ok. You didn't just walk out on him you walked out on the band and me Stel me and you are so not alright we aren't friends we aren't going to pick up where we left off..We can act like we are in front of Hunter if you like." I told her. 

"What does it matter if I broke up with him Sammy you weren't in mine and Hun's relationship.. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings that really wasn't my attention" Hunter walked into the room sitting back down on the floor and Stella glared at me and got up. Hunter looked up at her smiling and without even looking at him she walked into his room and slammed the door. She can be mad all she wants but she hurt me she didn't even want to answer my calls as much as I love her she's right I'm not in their relationship so that means I don't have to like her. So I can pretend for the sake of Hunter but not for the sake of me and her I thought to myself.

"Hey what's wrong with her?" he asked me.

"Man I don't know dude she's a girl she got mood swings"