Chapter 48- Shopping Date A little Phone Fight that causes big problems.

Stella's P.O.V.

*Couple months later*

Carrie called me and said she finally had some time and she would love to hang out with me. So now I'm waiting for her at the Nashville Mall. I was eating a soft pretzel since I didn't eat breakfast yet. I was trying to get a hold of Hunter all morning long but he didn't pick up. Figures he never picks anymore especially when he is on tour I hate it when he is away I never know what he is doing.. And if I'm lucky we get a 3 minute conversation which I hate. Because sometimes its not even worth it we basically say hi and I miss you then he talks to his band basically the whole time then he is like I love you I got to go then he hangs up. I'm so sick of him slaving away in the studio and then he always touring or graphing out a tour. 

Carrie grabbed me from behind and put her hands on my eyes I screamed and choked on my pretzel I started coughing "Oh I'm so sorry Stella I didn't know you were eating here drink this." she handed me her frappe. I took a drink and gave it back to her I coughed one more time and gave her a weak "Hi Carrie" 

"Hi girly so sorry I didn't know you were eating"

"It's alright" I told her.

"Sorry" she said again.

"It's really alright sometimes you need a choking scare every once in a while" I told her and she gave me a little smile.

"Oh I'm so glad we can finally hang out. This is so awesome!! Where do you want to go first?" she asked while looking at me.

"I don't know want to walk around till we find a shop that looks cute?"

"Why sure sounds like fun to me"

We walked around the mall and we decided to stop at Bath and Body Works. 

"Hey Carrie do you think this smells good?"

She smelled it and said "Yeah no Stella that smells like cows" 

"That's what I thought but with pigs instead of cows" I put it back in it's place on the shelf and walked away looking for something different.

"Hey Stella" I looked "Smell this?" I did. 

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!!??" I asked.

"Strawberry Cherry Blossom with shimmering glitter" she told me.

"Oh there is even lotion to it" I said as I grabbed both and Carrie did too. 

"Oh look Stella we are twinning now" she told me laughing.

I found some watermelon lip gloss and some green apple caramel body wash that smelled so good I wanted to eat it. We brought everything and headed into forever 21.

"So how's Mike?" I asked her. 

"Oh he is great he just won a game yesterday now he is napping" she told me.

"That's awesome what was the score?"

"1 to 0" she told me and I laughed. 

"At least they won" I told her with a slight smile. 

"Yeah he was freaking out last night because they won the game and I'm like that's nice why are you jumping like a bean you didn't even play" 

"Ha I can imagine him doing that just jumping like a bean" she laughed at how serious I was. 

"Are you ok sweetheart you seem like something is bothering you and you keep checking your phone" which I was checking my phone right now.

 I look at her saying "Yeah I'm fine totally fine" I lied I was kinda mad kinda feeling left out and hurt.