Chapter 105- Whispering Please Don't Go

Hunter's P.O.V.

Stella whispered at the door her forehead leaning on mine "Please don't go."

"I wish I didn't have to but just think one more full month I'll be right back here. I'll be here 2 days before our wedding so I can help with the final details then we'll be married"

"Yeah but then you'll have to leave me again... You're not even here for Christmas"

"I know I'm sorry Ariel"

"Please don't go" she whispered to me again.

"You know I have to"

"I know" she kissed my cheek. 

I wiped her eyes and she looked away "Look at me won't you?" I asked her. She looked "You know I love you right?" 

"Yeah I know..... Did you know I love you more?"

"I doubt that" I gave her a slight smile and she kissed me.

"Now remember what we talked about Stella absolutely no talking to Violet about Donny alright that's her choice so keep your nose out of it alright?"

"I know I know we been over this at at least 1,000 times I know baby alright?"

I looked over at Sam who was coming out of his apartment down the hall he kissed Max at the door and then he started walking towards us "Alright we'll I got to go"

"Hey guys" Sam told us.

Stella wiped her face and she pushed her hair off her shoulders saying "Hiya Sammy" 

"I'll call you later alright? And we can video chat and watch Supernatural together"

"Alright....................I love you"

"I love you too Ariel" I grabbed her by her waist and she kissed me while putting here hand on my belt pushing me a little more towards her. We broke away "Love you" I told her.

"Love you too" I gave her one more linger kiss then I kissed her cheek. "Ready Sammy?" I asked him as I threw him a glance.

"Ready when you are Hunter" he told me. I looked at Stella.

"Bye boys" 

"Bye baby"

"Bye Stel" Sam told her. I waited for Stella to close the door when I heard it lock we started walking down the long hall way. "Hunter are you alright?" 

"I don't want to talk let's just walk"

"Alright"