Chapter 16- A some what of an result

Stella P.O.V.

I held Hunter's hand. He smiled. I saw him. I'm super glad he is here with me. He sat there eating his sour candy he made a face every couple of minutes he grabbed his drink which was mountain dew he put it his lap and pulled at the cap trying to get it open but he couldn't. He looked at me and I let go he opened it up and took a drink and then closed it and he put his hand by mine I took it. He pushed a Hostess Ho Ho towards me and I teased him "Are you calling me a ho" he laughed.

"No" he laughed again he kissed my cheek and a guy looked at us. I rolled my eyes at the guy who then looked away.

Hunter then asked me a question... I didn't want to to talk about. "Are you OK?"

"Yup"

"So what actually happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it if you don't mind please" I asked him desperately.

"OK we don't have talk about it. But I'm here if you need me forever and always"

"Thank you Hunter"

I leaned my head on his shoulder and then fell asleep still holding his hand.

"Hey hey come on Stella get up the Doc's here come on your drooling all over me and its kinda gross" I heard Hunter tell me with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

I woke up wiping my mouth the Doctor looked amused I blinked totally out of it my head hit Hunter's shoulder again. I'm just so tired I can't seem to keep my eyes open.

"Hey Stella come on now get up the Doc's here"

I jumped awake and I straighten up and got up from my seat and looked at the doctor.

"Is he OK? Is he alive?"

" He's fine. He must have gotten dizzy and fell and chocked on some food but the food was sitting on top of his throat so he must have some how dislodge it somehow. He is alive but we still want to run some test. After some tests he should be able to come home soon."

I looked at Hunter who was still holding my hand. I let go of his hand wiped it on my pants I crossed my arms and looked at him " One more thing recently he has been forgetting stuff it started couple week of ago. It started with the little stuff like forgetting medicine times, forgetting to wash his hands when I bring his water to him. But more recently he forgotten his wife he stopped talking about her and when I mention her name and how beautiful they were together he either skips the question entirely or asks who. I don't know if that means he just doesn't want to talk about her or hell I don't even know if it even means anything but I thought you should know"

"I can't tell you anything right now if it means anything but we will run some more tests and I will come back to you on this one but there will probably be no more news for today so if you want to go home you can".

"Uhm one more question can I just see him for a minute at least?"

"I'm sorry but no. We are currently running a test on him at this very moment but you should be able to see him tomorrow during visiting hours for a little while."

"OK well thank you"

"You're welcome. Well I have to go tend to my other patients have a nice day"

He started walking away and I started walking with him.

"Hey doctor one more thing if its not too much to ask for but could you possibly tell him that I love him?"

He grinned at me and said "Sure thing" with a look that said yeah right.

"Thanks" I walked away thinking yeah right like you're actually going to. I'm a dummy for asking but I just miss him so much.