Chapter 76- I'm Not Going To High Five You For That

Stella's P.O.V.

I looked around Hunter's bed looking for my phone it was hiding under his bed I must have hit it under his bed by accident last night. I grabbed it and I looked at my text messages. I had gotten a text from Violet and Hunter's mother. 

I decided to look at Vi's text message first

Violet- Hey

I deiced to call her. "Hello" Donny answer. 

"I NEED VIOLET RIGHT THIS FREAKING MINUTE" I basically screamed through the phone at him.

"NO she's sleeping. What did you have a bad dream or something and you need Vi to hold you hand?"

"NO Stupid.. It's just girl talk"

"I don't care I'm not waking her up she's a monster if I wake her up"

"Donny you better wake her up now"

"Nope she's sleeping"

"I don't car Don if you don't wake her she's going to mad at you besides she want to know what I'm going to tell her so chop chop please"

"I'll see if she wants to get up" I heard him ask her "Sweetheart get up please"

"NO" I heard Vi tell him.. She's not a morning person or wake up from a nap she likes sleep.

"I'm hungry and bored let's go somewhere"

"NOPE LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Violet..... Stella ..... is on the phone"

"Give the phone to me" I heard her tell him. Then he started teasing her "Hey Vi just kidding it's really my mother on the line ha" She hang up on me.

She called back saying "Hey Stella what up? How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine thank how about you Vi?"

"Fine I guess Don's a jerk though"

"Yup teasing you with his mother he's so mean"

"Right... Why did I marry him again?"

"You love him"

"Oh yeah" she said kinda sarcastically but I didn't push her with it knowing she just woke up.

"Ok I'm giving you 2 choices Violet just 2 but I only have one thing to tell you well 2 but I'm not going to tell you about the inside scoop" 

"Alright what are the choices" she laughed.

"Alright number 1 I could tell you over the phone or 2 we can meet up in person and make a night of it and we can hang let's say 8:30 for dinner and drinks"

"Well is it good or bad news?"

"Amazingly good!!!" I told her. 

"Well I can wait for good news it will be the highlight of my day GOD knows I don't get those anymore... And I'm tired so I would probably not remember your good news so 8:30 is just fine... WITHOUT THE BOYS?"

"Alright without our boys besides when was the last time us girls had a thing?"

"Hmmmm... Stella I'm pretty sure the last time we had an uninterrupted hang out was when I left for vacation when you first told me about the amazing Hunter Hayes"

"OH LORD VI THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO" 

"HOLY CRAP IT WAS SO LONG OVER DO THEN" 

"IT IS" 

"OH hey Stella we should make it a sleep over at your house"

"Alright we can yay... I got to go I'll see you at 8:30 let's meet up at my house alright Violet?"

"Alright bye love you"

"Love you too" we hanged up and I went under the covers more. I fallen asleep for a couple minutes. I felt a very wet towel hit my face I groaned moving it off my face.

"Oh crap babe sorry I forgot you were there" I looked at Hunter who was in his boxers and he was brushing his hair.

"It's alright not a bad way to wake up too..... AND GOSH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG IN THE SHOWER??"

"I was in there for 20 minutes what's the problem you're in there for like 40 minutes to an hour... or more"

"Yeah well I got to shave you don't and my hair is longer than yours" I put his towel around me and got up he looked at me and smiled. 

"Wel-..... alright fine you win" 

"I know I do" I kissed his cheek and left and closed the door behind me so he can continue changing I headed for the bathroom. 

I took my shower and got dressed I walked into the living room to hear Hunter's voice coming from the kitchen saying "I'm not going to give you a high five for that Sammy"

"But high five Hunter"

"NO!!" Hunter told him.

"Oh GOD I'll give you a freaking high five if Hunter will not" I said coming into the room already knowing why Sam wants a high five.

"Nah never mind... boy stuff you wouldn't understand" 

"Fine I didn't want a high five or anything you know"

Hunter looked at me and his hand went up and I high five him and we both stuck out our tongues at Sam laughing. 

"NOT FAIR HUNTER" Sam yelled at him pretending to act hurt.

"Well I'm not going to high five you for that. I'll high five her for that but not you" 

"Fine meany... I feed Cole by the way"

Hunter closed the Cole cabinet... I walked into the bedroom and I remember that I got a text from Hunter's mother. I sat on the bed to look at it. I shot up after I read her message at least 6 times. I ran into the kitchen yelling "HUNTER".