Chapter 9- Date night cont.- Is it a date? I'm Always Always here for you

Stella's P.O.V

It was good that Kim girl wasn't his girlfriend. I like this blue eyes blonde hair boy quite a lot.

"Ohm" I think he could probably tell that I was really nervous. We sat there looking at each other we smiled at each other Wow this is really awkward .

Hunter broke the silence "You know I really don't know what kind of date this is but I do know what kind of date I want this to be but it's all up to you".

I leaned in alittle "And what kind of date do you want this to be Mr. Hunter"?

"Ohm" he blushed and looked down at the table he looks so cute .

"I kinda want this to be a date date sorta date" he looked up probably to see my reaction to him.

My stomach actually grew with butterflies fluttering all around Oh My God I think he actually likes me . I shifted in my chair he looked so worry so I smiled.

"You know I want this to be a date date sorta date too" his face literally lit up like fireworks flying on the fourth of july. He looked like he was going to say something but the short waiter guy came with our food.

"Here is your food Ma'Ma and your ham-booger Sir"

I covered my mouth again trying hard not to laugh at Hunter's facial expression he just looked at his hamburger with an uneasy look I looked at the waiter and said "Thank you very much everything looks amazing and smells good too" he nodded and smiled and said "Just holler if you need anything else".

He walked away I looked at Hunter who was still looking at his burger.

"I'm sure its fine"

"I bet it is too" he said still looking at his burger.

"Ohm do you mind if I ran to the restroom".

He looked up at me.

"Yeah that's totally fine. Would you like me to show you were it is?

"No it's fine I saw a sign for it when we first walked in" I got up grabbing my purse and left for the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom got into a stall and did my business I got out of it and washed my hand as I washed my hands I saw the waiter guy walk in with a plunger.

"Hello I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here.. Do you mind if I still clean up?"

"Go right ahead I'm almost done".

He walked into one of the stalls and i heard him say "Jesus, Mary, Joesph was an elephant in here.

Oh that's were that awful smell was coming from

I fixed my make-up and puffed out my hair alittle more. I walked out of the bathroom and started my way back to my table. I see Hunter sitting there and he was talking to a girl that had pulled up a chair he didn't look to happy. I was walking up and I heard him saying

"Kim, you need to get back to work we aren't even dating nor will we ever. Now leave me alone Please" he rolled his blue eyes. I sat down at the table and smiled at the girl she rolled her eyes and got up and turned to me saying

"Whoa your in for a treat you better Watch out he might stump on your heart and make you eat it too" she walked away.

Hunter slapped his head.

"Sorry I forgot she worked her and sorry she's real annoying".

"She seems to really really like you"

"No not really. She doesn't. She likes anything that can walk"

"Oh she's one of those girls" I asked.

"Yeah she really, really is. But enough about her please enjoy your food and why don't we play a game while we eat"

"Ok I love games.. What kind are we playing?

"Well its not really a game. But what if we just ask each other questions about each other to get to know each other better. I'll start to show you what I mean.... ohm.... Oh favorite animal and why you like it I would say Penguins because they look like there are always in tux's and that's funny to me and they are birds that can't fly and that's somehow fascinates me. And now you answer so I will know then you can ask me anything you like to".

"Ok my favorite animal is a pig because I like the sound they make" he laughed at my answer well laugh is an understatement he had a laughing fit "Hey no laughing" I told him.

"Sorry Sorry I just wan't expecting that"

"I also like Tiger's because they are fierce and powerful".

He wiped his eye saying "Now you can ask a question".

"Ok what's your favorite color?"

"Lame" he laughed again

"Hey...." I made a pout face. "I like Blue by the way"

" Ok mine is Green" he said eating a fry.

"Like frogs" I laughed real hard.

"Yeah like frogs" he crack up too.

"Ok so what is your job? he asked"

"Well I'm kinda between jobs right now. He shook his head acknowledging me.

"I just moved here couple weeks ago and I been taking care of the booth and my Grandfather in all my free time. I was even debating to even go on this date because I been so worry about him but he told me to go and have some fun for once".

"So you basically became you're Grandfather's keeper?" he asked.

"Yeah basically" I told him.

"That's amazing that takes guts... I don't know anyone that would care that much to do that. It's amazing of you. You're like Super Women strong. You're really really brave and kind and thoughtful".

Ok I think he is going to make me cry I thought to myself.

"You're truly amazing" he trailed off looking at me and asked "Hey are you alright?"

"Yeah totally fine... It's your turn" I wiped my eye Oh crap.

He looked at me and pushed his chair towards me and said "Oh crap I didn't mean to make you cry I'm really sorry" he rubbed my back. It felt real nice. I looked at him. He handed me napkin. I laughed and gladly took it.

"Oh no its ok... It truly not a date en-til I have cried at least one... Sorry to go all blahh on you.. God I probably look so hideous" I wiped my eyes trying not to smear my make- up any worst.

"Hey Hey.. You do not look hideous.... You look beautiful no matter what don't you ever forget that".....

Silence......... He broke it continuing "You know you don't always have to keep all your troubles hidden away so no one can help you... That's not healthy I'm only saying this because I'm the same way and it's torture not having anyone to talk to.. So if ever need a someone to talk to I'm always here for you no matter what. To either talk about you, your grandfather, or just plain life what ever it may be I'm always here for you. Now of you want let's get out of here and go on to our second part of our date. Would you like that"?

I shook my head saying "Hunter I would love that".

He paid and we left the restaurant.