Chapter 19- Did I just lose a friend???

Stella's P.O.V.

Did I just lose a friend?? Is all I can think as I sit back down in the lonely waiting room. I didn't want to lose Hunter I just met him.

I shouldn't have said that to him. It wasn't my place. It's true we aren't dating or anything he can date Kim or anyone else if he really wanted too.

But I wish he wouldn't.......

I wish I told him yes that night...

But what if he is dating Kim and like Vi said he would be two timing us. But the way Hunter was acting when I said he's like the other boys with the hundred women around him he acted hurt and he was actually really really mad. That doesn't seem to me like he would do that. And it was true I really don't know what I want from him. I know I want him but I don't know if I want him right now we just met and all. Maybe if we make it official if he still even wants too. I will know what I really really want to get out of the relationship.

I know I want to actually get to know him. His thought process so I can understand him. Even after I know about all that I'm wondering I think I will come up with the conclusion my heart and brain and everything in me is telling me that I like him and to see defiantly where it goes. My heart says that I want him to be my heart break because there wouldn't be anyone better to break my heart than him I want to be his and only his. I really want to go see if he was still hanging around the hospital I want to see if he had left me here all alone again I wouldn't blame him if he did I really really wouldn't. I wonder if I just lost a friend............. PLEASE GOD PLEASE don't make me lose my friend over my complete stupidness.......

Did I just lose a friend???