Chapter 62- She Likes To Pick Up The Puzzle Pieces To A Broken Heart

Hunter's P.O.V.

I didn't leave Stella side all night we just lied on the front room floor and she fell asleep crying.

I walked into the kitchen her Grandfather still wide awake. "Hi" I whispered to him "I'm going to take care of her till the day I die do you hear me Sir you don't have to worry"

"Thank you Hunter you know I was wrong about you. You're really a nice guy I think you're nice enough for my Stella you know she's my baby girl. I remember her mother I hated her ruining my career and when I had no career I didn't hate her anymore I got to know my daughter a little bit and I loved her till the day we got into a fight and she hit my wife I don't remember her name right now but it was beautiful she was the most beautiful women I have seen Hunter and when my daughter hit her I was devastated we never really talked again. Till I started talking to her recently and I know my wife regretted not talking to her some more towards the end. So I started talking to her you know for my wife. And 2 years later after that Stella came and started living with me and she picked up all the puzzle pieces to my bruised and broken heart. Stella told me all about what her mother did to her and that broke my heart. Just listening how Stella had to go through her whole life with bullies always at her door she had to come home everyday growing up to a house full of bullies. I think that's why she left the country when she was 16. But leaving the country still didn't work out for her she had bullies at school bothering her it just so heart breaking Hunter to hear and to see Stella fighting against that and she got over it. What I learned about my daughter H- I'm sorry I don't remember your name"

"It's alright just go on" I told him.

"Oh ok what I learned about my daughter was that she is a heartless bitch and I'm glad I'll never see her again she hit my wife and she bullies Stella all her life that's no mother that's no caregiver and to see Stella with so much joy. And Stella is so scared that she is never going to make an impact in the world but I know she will go out with a bang everyone will know who she is. She I know will make a difference maybe not to a whole lot of people but to the ones that love her that she surrounds herself with. I love her with all my heart and thank you for loving her she never had anyone love her the way you are loving her. She never have fallen in love until she met you I never seen her so happy in her entire life. Every time her phone beeps she jumps with joy literally. And when you two broke up she seemed lost and it was hard to see her so upset.... But I'm glad that you make her light up again. I love to see Stella so happy it just brightens my heart so much. Thank you"

I now know why she was so upset over me not calling her all the time when I'm away... Did he just say I was her first love?....I thought to myself. 

"You're welcome Sir" I told him.