Chapter 52- Grandpa To The Rescue..................... Mending My Broken Heart

Stella's P.O.V.

I drove home and I slammed my front door.

"Hey Stella baby" my Grandfather said to me as I walked past him.

"Leave me alone" I told him.

"What's wrong darling?"

"Nothing Gramps" I ran up the stairs wiping my eye with my sweater sleeve.

"Stella!!" I heard him call my name as I slammed my bed room door.

 Coke Cola was sitting on my bed and I took her off of it nicely and flopped down on my bed. I looked over and saw a picture of me and Hunter on our first date I took it off of my night stand and threw it against the wall. It shattered and my cat meowed I scared it. I got up and picked her up and gave her a kiss and told her "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you... Mommy wants to be alone right now alright" I sat her outside my door and quickly closed my door before she ran back into my room I heard a scratch at my door. "STOP THAT COKE COLA GO BY GRANDPA" She stopped so she must have done what I had told her.

I sat on my bed and I put my face on my pillow and I cried..

*Couple Minutes Later*

I finally pulled myself together. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. I walked downstairs to get a garbage bag. I took one and almost made it up the stairs before my Grandfather knew I was down stairs.

"Stella baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing" I told him.

"Then why is Coke down stairs?" 

"Because she is" I told him.

"Stella?"

"Just leave me alone alrighty" I ran up the stairs and shut my door. I started throwing every last thing that reminded me of Hunter in the garbage bag. My whole entire room was torn into shreds. Everything in my room reminds me of Hunter. I heard a knock on my door. 

"Stella are you alright?" My Grandfather asked through the door.

"I'm fine Gramps"

"Why don't you open the door and we can talk."

"I'm fine really please just leave me alone"

"Please let's talk Stella PLEASE" I got up and opened the door I knew he wouldn't go away he walked in with his cane and all. "Stella what's wrong? Why is your room a mess?" he asked looking at the big mess I made.

"I'm trying to redecorate my room" I told him.

He forced a laugh he was obviously making fun of me. "Seriously Stella?" 

"I broke up with Hunter" I told him as I sat on my bed.

"Oh.....why?"

"Just because" he sat down next to me and we sat there for a while and he asked "Did he hurt you?"

"Not physically"

"Then how?" he asked me all confused.

"Mentally he just never there he is always touring and he never has time to talk to me he is always thinking and doing something music related"

"That's what I told him"

"Huh?" I asked.

"When you first introduce me to him I told him that his music would take most of his time and because of that he would leave you in the dark. I wasn't trying to be mean but I thought maybe if I was you guys would break up and prevent this from happening. I guess that didn't work" he told me with a little laugh. He continued "I'm sorry sweetheart"

"Well it's not your fault Gramps"

"I know Stella but it still sucks... I know you loved him"

"It does suck" I wiped my eyes with my sleeve of my sweater. "I love him Grandpa" I started balling.

"Awwww I know sweetheart" he gave me a hug an a kiss on the head then asked "How about some ice cream?"