Chapter 79- Some Happy News On Both Sides Of The Table

Stella's P.O.V.

I went over to hang out with Violet we met up at her house I knocked on her front door she flung it open saying "Hey Stella"

"Hi Vi so sorry about yesterday"

"It's alright Stella you had a thing to do it's alright I understand... But I got some amazing news for you"

"Yeah what is it?"

"You wanted to tell me something first so you go first" 

"No you can go I want to hear now Vi I don't like waiting" I told her crossing my arms.

We walked into the kitchen and she handed me some hot chocolate and asked "Are you sure?"

"Yeah Vi"

"Alright Stella guess what?"

"WHAT VI YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE WHAT IS IT?" I yelled at her laughing.

"Stella I'm pregnant"

"GET OUT!!!" 

"GET IN!!" she yelled at me laughing.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU... HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU??"

"About 6 months"

"OH MY GOD AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW COULD YOU" I playfully hit her in the arm. 

"I know I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure" 

"It's alright I can't believe it. OH LORD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU LIKE WHAT" we jumped up and down laughing and screaming like we were teenage girls fangirling over a celebrity"

"Alright Alright hold on" she said and we startled down. "Now Stella what was your news?"

"I don't remember who cares this is so much better"

"Stella you remember tell me" she begged.

"I honestly don't remember" what was I going to tell her I thought to myself

"Well when you remember tell me alright?"

"I will I just can't believe you're going to be a mother that's just so amazing" 

"And you an aunt and you're doubling as an Godmother"

"Right I can't wait I just can't believe it... Wait what? Me Godmother?"

"Yup you think Hunter would want to be the Godfather since well you guys are so hot and heavy?" 

"I don't who care right this minute we'll call him later.. Have you thought of any names? Is it a boy or a little lady?"

"It's a boy.. And I been thinking of the name Stanley"

"OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MARRIED AND STARTING A FAMILY THAT'S SO AMAZING" 

"Hey Stella when do you think Hunter will ever ask you to marry him you guys been going out for like ever" 

"Oh right that's what I was going to tell you" I held up my left hand showing my ring. 

"OH MY GOD STELLA!!!!" 

"Right" 

"WHEN DID HE ASK YOU?"

"Valentine's Day"

"That's so awesome the ring is so beautiful look at it Oh My GOD" 

"Right I know" I told her smiling. 

"And looks he knows your style and what you like to a freaking T"

"Yeah he does finally someone listens to me"

"How did he ask you? Now don't leave out any details"

"Well he made me dinner for the first time and we watched Supernatural and we had a bowl of sweet tarts hearts you know my favorite Valentine's Day Candy and all the hearts said Marry Me? Love Hun I looked over at Hunter who was kneeling and he asked me but then I just didn't believe he but then I did and here we are" I held my hand up again and we started screaming again and jumping up and down. 

"I can't believe it Stella you're about to get married and I'm married and I'm having a kid and you will soon follow just a matter of time now. And it just feels like yesterday you were sneaking out of your lock room to come have dinner with my family and when we had those lame sleepovers in the backyard.... GOD THAT FEELS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY.. Here we thought we would never have men of our own here we are and we stayed friends all this time it's amazing" Vi said and she started crying.

"Vi don't cry you'll make me cry" I told her crying. "I love you Violet"

"I love you too Stella" she handed me a tissue.

"Thank you" I blew my nose.

"You're welcome" she said wiping her eyes.

"I just can't believe it this is so amazing Violet" 

My phone ranged I looked at it was Hunter calling me he was at the hospital with his mother he told me to go hang out with Vi and so I told him to call me when he knew things.. I answered saying "Hey Charming" 

"Hiya Ariel"

"How is everything over there?"

"Alright I supposed they are still not telling us anything"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS HUNTER?"

"Yeah these doctor's are horrible"

"I know Hunter I'm so sorry I hope Mr.Hayes is alright" 

"I'm sure he is......Hey so how is Vi's? Did she tell you her good news yet?"

"Good yeah wait a minute how did you know she had something to tell me?"

"Oh Donny told me their good news couple weeks ago"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??"

"Yup she wanted to tell you and Don was having Daddy anxiety so that's the only reason he told me" 

"Don's nervous?" 

"Most people are with their children" 

"I know Hunter but the great Donny who isn't afraid of anything who's Mr. Ruff Guy" I said in a mocking voice.

"Yeah right I told him the exact same thing... But I feel like he's nervous about something else also he kept checking his phone a lot so I don't know oh hey Stella sorry I got to go my mom is calling me over Doc's are here"

"Alright Hun"

"Bye Stella I love you"

"I love you too Charming" I hanged up and I looked at Vi saying "So what were talking about?"

"Life I believe" 

"Oh right" we started jumping up and down screaming again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

The picture of the ring above is the ring Hunter gave Stella. It's so unique and weird and it just looks fabulous. 

Well anyway thanks everyone for reading chapter 79- Some Happy News On Both Sides Of The Table

You all are so great thanks so much again :) <3 ;)