Chapter 71- The Secret Letter

Stella's P.O.V.

"Hey Hunter"

"Yeah" he asked sleepily next to me the next morning. 

"This is for you I forgot to give it to you..Grandpa wrote you a letter" I reached into my purse and took out the letter and gave it to Hunter.

"What is it" Hunter flopped over saying as he moved his hand through his bed hair. 

"I don't know a letter I guess my Grandfather wanted me to give it to you" 

He laughed saying "Very Funny"

"I'm serious I didn't write it. It's 100% yours" 

I handed it to him more like sat it on his stomach. He signed and opened it up he looked at me looking at him.. "He says you can't see it" He moved so I couldn't see.

"But Hunter"

"No theses are his wishes"

"Fine" I got up and went to the bathroom. 5 minutes later I had clean teeth and my hair was brushed and my bladder was flourished and I feed Cole. I came back into the bedroom and I sat on the bed with Hunter who didn't have the letter anymore. "What did it say Hunter?" I asked him hoping he would tell me.

"Stuff" he told me.

"Why are you all smiley you haven't even had your coffee yet.......Was it a good letter?"

"Yeah"

"Did he say he liked you?"

"Nope he pretty much flat out said he hated me"

"Then why are you smiling?"

"I don't know the other thing" he told me.

"What other thing Hunter?"

"Well I asked him something and he answered me in the letter"

"Ok what did you ask and what did he answer?"

"It's a secret girly"

"But Hunter I don't like secret" 

"Whoa you don't like secrets... We're a secret"

"We are and I like secrets like us just the two of us knowing.... I don't like not knowing secrets and people keeping secrets from me."

"It still a secret"  he went to kiss me but I moved my head so he got my cheek. I smiled at him. "Alright Alright I see how it is... By the way he says he loves you"

"Good I'm glad I love him too..... now what did you ask him and what was his answer?"

"I don't remember" 

"Hun" he got off the bed. 

"Stella" he mocked me and then he smirk thinking he was funny. 

I knelled on the bed jumping a little bit "Hunter don't try to be funny please we both know you fail miserably at making jokes."

"Hey babe I'm hysterical and you know it...... You want to know the secret baby?" I nodded. He knelled on the bed getting close he kissed me and said "Well not until you call the cops on Winter" he kissed my cheek and I frowned.. He left the room telling Cole to follow him if he is hungry. Cole followed that dog is always hungry. 

Why can't Hunter just drop it I wish he would..... It's only going to get us both hurt.. Winter will hurt him if I came forward.. And that would hurt me.