Chapter 101- Vi's Got That Most Perfect Dress

Stella's P.O.V.

I heard a knock on the front door and I opened it to see Vi standing there. Her and I went shopping for a dress yesterday but couldn't find that dress I wanted when I was out shopping for Vi's dress long time ago. I really loved that dress. And yesterday shopping was a complete bust. 

"STELLA IS HUNTER HERE?"

"Yeah why are you yelling he's still sleeping so shh" I told her rubbing my eyes since is was 7AM.

"Oh right sorry I got something for you but you need somewhere to hid it" I gave her a curious look. "Right this is Hunter's house he know's where everything is so no hiding places here sorry forgot... Do you still own your Grandfather's house?"

"Of course I do"

"Well come on then" she grabbed my arm and pushed me into the hall way closing Hunter's apartment door behind me.

"What's that Vi?" I asked her while I was trying to wake myself up. 

"Your dress" she told me full of proud smile.

"My dress you found it get out"

"Get in it took me a couple days but I was able to track it down"

"OH MY GOD YOU ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FRIEND EVER" I walked around her and I opened the box to reveal the very white beautiful dress. "It's so beautiful" I told her.

"Its sure is"

I got up and hugged her saying "Thanks so much for finding it"

"You're welcome that's what a great maid of honor is for" we hugged again.

"Oh I'll be right back watch that box alright? I'm going to go get dressed then we're going to go take it to my other house"

"Alright" I closed the door behind me so Cole doesn't run out the door.... again.... Last time he literally almost hurt the old lady that lives down the hall. Cole almost ran her right over... He's so fast. I got dressed in gray skinny jeans and a black flowy tee shirt. I got up from my little dance parade from trying to get into the jeans. And that not even the sad part their hunter's jeans so I'm getting fat I need to jog more and stop eating when I get depressed or I'm never going to fit in my wedding dress. I sat on Hunter chest my legs on either side of him and he woke up mumbling a bit sleepily "Hey baby" 

"Hey Charming... I'm going out for a while with Violet you might want to take Cole out somewhere when I'm gone he's waiting out by the door"

"Can't you take him for a car ride or something Stella?" he closed his eyes.

"NO WAY HUNTER HE'S GOING TO RUIN MY DRES-" Hunter opened his eyes obviously curious on what I was going to say to him. "He's going to ruin my box and it's a very special box that Violet have given me that can't ever get ruined" I told him more calmly. 

"Alright I'll take him out in like ten minutes"

"Alright you hear that Cole daddy is taking you outside in ten" I screamed to him and he barked back I heard him run around the house knocking things over. He gets so excited over 4 words which are outside, food, rabbit, and car. He's sure is a funny doggy.

"Knock it off Cole the house isn't big enough for you to run around in" Hunter screamed to him.  

"Oh leave him alone Hun he ain't doing anything wrong just let him be himself" 

"He might break something"

"And we have the money to replace it" Cole ran into the room and jumped on the bed and sat down next to us he placed his head on my left leg and he purred. "Is your dog purring"

Hunter started laughing "I think you're hearing your phone because our dog doesn't purr" he picked up my phone and he handed it to me. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"HURRY UP DON'T MAKE OUT WITH HIM!! LET'S GO!!!" Violet yelled at me.

"I'm not"

"Then what is taking you so long?" 

"I'm sitting on him really"

"Ew I don't need your odd random details.... again"

"Tell her I said hi" Hunter told me.

"Hunter says hey" I told Vi.

"No I said hi not hey" he told me.

"Same thing Hunter"

"No it's not"

"Fine Violet Hunter says hi not hey I'm sorry"

"Better?" I asked him.

"Kinda I don't like your attitude but better" he told me as he rolled his eyes and I jabbed him in the side playfully.

"Well then tell him I said Hello" she told me.

"Hunter Violet says hello" he shook his head yeah.

"NOW LET'S GO SPAGHETTI O!!" she told me and she hung up. 

I kissed Hunter and said "Alright I'll see you later Happy Feet remember to take Cole out in 5 minutes" I gave him another kiss. "And remember to lock the door behind you"

"GOT IT ARIEL" he kissed me. 

I patted Cole's head as I got up and said "See you late buddy"

I left and Violet and I drove down to Gramps house. I opened the front door I haven't really been here in forever not really since the funeral. "It's so weird not to see Gramps here to greet us at the door like he always does"  Vi told me she looked sad he was basically her Grandfather too since we are so close. And when he died I was selfish with her because I wasn't there to comfort her when she needed me the most. I just wanted to be alone and deal with everything by myself so I shut everyone else out. I apologized to her a million times for doing that to her. 

I sat my purse down and looked around I was expecting for it to be different but I should have known it wasn't going to change in here because no one lives here anymore to change it. I grabbed the box and went upstairs. "Stella are you alright?" Violet called up to me.

I ran past my Grandfather's old room and went to my old bedroom I threw opened my closet  and I gently put my box on the top self I shut the closet and yelled down to Vi "Yeah Vi I'm fine" I ran past his room again not even throwing a glance inside I walked down the stairs saying "Let's go!!"

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out here we haven't been here for so long"

"NO!!" I grabbed my purse from the floor and went outside to the car. I sat on the passenger side and I honked the car's horn. I don't want to be here too many memories of him. I miss him a whole awful lot everyday for some reason I feel like he's still right here with me very close by. I could smell him sometimes which scares me. I saw Vi locked the front door since she has her own key and she got into the car and we drove to her house to hang out for awhile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

The picture above might be Stella's Wedding dress I'm not 100% sure yet.. It's very pretty but it all depends where I go with the edit I'll be making for Hunter's and Stella's wedding. I hope that picture above works out well but I'm not sure if it will so I guess we all have to wait and see including myself. :) <3 

Comment and Vote please I always love to hear what you all have to say :) <3 ;)

Also hi everyone lol

Thanks everyone for reading Chapter 101- Vi's Got That Most Perfect Dress

Thanks :) <3 ;)