Chapter 70- What In The World Happened

Hunter's P.O.V.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. It was Stella I haven't seen her in a couple days not since before she went to sort out the will. I been giving her some space to work out her thoughts.

"Hey babe" I told her as she came into my front room. 

"I need to stop knocking" she wheezed out.

I looked at her puzzled I noticed she had her hair down she never really does that it's always done in some crazy weird way. We walked into my studio so I could save what I was working on and so I can shut it all down. I sat down and I looked over at Stella she was wearing a scarf odd too because she isn't a whole scarf person it makes her feel like she's suffocating so why is she wearing one?  Her neck was showing a bit and it looked like it was a different color then her natural skin color. I pushed her hair to the side and there was a hand print that went around her neck "Baby what happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she moved away from me and sat on the floor. I sat down next to her. 

"Ariel what have I told you about the front you like to put up you know I can see through it... Don't be so superhero strong all the time please tell me what happened"

"I fell" she told me lying.

"Into a pair of hands?"

"Hunter let's just leave it at that" 

I sat close to her and asked "Hey you want to text it to me?" When either me or Stella don't want to talk about something or we are in a bad mood or we are laughing too hard we can't talk we text it to each other. She shook her head yes and I gave her my phone since she told me she had called me on her house phone couple days ago telling me she missed placed her's.

She handed me back my phone about 10 minutes later I read it through at least 10 times "SHE DID WHAT?"

"Now don't get mad. Just forget about it. I'm fine"

"HOW COULD I FORGET THIS?...THAT ISN'T RIGHT STELLA....Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"It hurt to talk for a few days Hunter...... Please Hunter don't make a big deal she's has done worst to me"

"I don't care no one treats you that way" I got up but she pulled me back down by my pants.

"Hunter please I'm fine" 

"No your not" I touched her neck ever so sightly and she looked at me in pain. "SEE"

"Please Hunter don't make a deal" 

I moved her hair so I can see the back of her neck "Did you see a doctor baby?" 

"No there is no need I'm fine" 

I gave her a look "I want you to call the police Stella if you're not then I will" 

I handed her my phone.. "No she is still my mother" she looked terrified like it was something else.

"Stella people can't treat you like this.. You're calling"

"Hunter I said no" 

"Then I am" I turned my phone and I unlocked the screen.

"If you call.. I ... I'll break up with you" I rolled my eyes not really caring and I turned up my dial screen. She grabbed my phone out of my hands.

"Please Hunter I know you're worried but I'm fine let's just drop it I don't want to talk about it.. Winter isn't worth it. I'm alright been through this all my life it doesn't matter please please just don't worry about it" 

"Stella"

"Please Hunter"

"No I"

"Please Hunter" she looked worried. 

"Fine" I told her.

"Promise?"

"I Promise" I kissed her nose and she looked relieve.

Stella spent the night. I was so worried about her. I turned on the bedroom light on once I knew she was sound asleep I knew because she has this light snore saying she was asleep. I took a picture of her neck.. I have to find a way for to speak up. Because no one could help her unless she herself spoke up and tell people about Winter. I turned the light off and I lied in bed next to Stella. Cole jumped on the bed which woke her up "JESUS COLE YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME" she told him. He braked at her which made me laugh. 

"Don't encourage him Hunter" she told me and I smiled at her.

"Cole lay down" he did once he was comfy. I turned to my side and I looked at Stella. I cuddled up against her. 

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cold" I told her.

"Alright I'll warm you" she turned around to me and started kissing me all my face... "I love you know that" she asked me once she lied back down looking at me.

"Yeah I do.... Did you know that I love you?"

"Yea I do" she said smiling at me.

"Good" I told her kissing her lips.