Chapter 100- Coming Home

Stella's P.O.V.

I was alone in Hunter's apartment and I heard the bathroom door open and I grabbed the nearest thing to me in the shower which was the shower head like I could do anything with that... I guess it might drown them or at least slow them down a bit. 

I swung open the curtain and the water hit Hunter right in his face "HEY HEY SHUT IT OFF SHUT IT OFF" I moved it.

"Sorry sorry Hunter you scared me" 

"Sorry" he told me as he flipped his hair.. So sexy.

"Wait Hunter why are you home you still have 2 more months left on the tour" 

"They let me come home for a couple days due to the arena I was supposed to play at caught on fire"

"Oh that sucks I'm sorry"

"That so fine with me" he gave me that look.

"Do you mind I'm trying to take a shower"

"Nope I don't mind...Not at all" he gave me his most charming smile. I rolled my eyes and closed the curtain.

"Is that all you think about?" I asked him.

"With you yes.. Yeah it is others no"

"Whatever" I told him laughing a little bit.

"Ohm hey Ariel what did you do to my kitchen??"

"Sorry about the mess I'm going to clean it up I promise... I got some of the stuff on my skin and I had to clean it off of me so I don't get sick"

"Oh alright.... Better question what the hell is all that crap?"

"My hobby"

"Which is?" he asked.

"Making soap"

"Making soap? Did I hear that correctly?"

"Yes you did Hun"

"How in the world did you get into that and how long have you been into making soap because this is the first I'm hearing about this?"

"I been making soap for years bro my Grandmother use to do it so I started doing it with her to be closer to her.... I loved to make it but I haven't really done it since she died so I decided it was time to find that closeness again"

"You know I almost ate one of those"

"OH MY GOD HUNTER THEY AREN'T REAL CUPCAKES.. YOU DIDN'T EAT IT RIGHT?" I stuck my head out from behind the curtain to see Hunter taking off his wet tee shirt off. 

"No I didn't eat it I felt the difference just in time.... But I might have thrown it away" he told me sheepishly.

"Did you throw it away?" I asked him.

"Possibly.... Are you going to get mad at me if I did?"

"No"

"Alright I did throw it away"

"HOW COULD YOU HUNTER I WORKED SO FREAKING HARD ON THAT!!" I yelled at him jokingly. 

"Hey you said you wouldn't get mad!!"

"Hun I'm only kidding....That's fine I can always make more....Wait did you throw them all away?"

"I only threw the one I touched"

"Ok I would have been a bit mad if you threw them all away but you didn't so its fine. Hey Hunter don't they look so cute and smell so amazing?" 

"They do smell good my kitchen actually smells like food for once.. And they are pretty adorable... And you can like wash hands with that or you're body?"