Chapter 95- The Miles Made Me Miss You

Hunter' s P.O.V.

I voice chatted Stella she looked tired but she told me to call her. "Hi Hun"

"Hey Ariel" she was in my room and she was lying in bed with Cole next to her he had his head on her pillow. 

"Your dog still thinks he can take over my side"

"Our dog" I corrected her.

"Fine our dog thinks he can take over my side" I laughed and Cole jumped up I could hear his tail wagging and he looked at the phone and licked it. "Eww Cole come I put food on my phone so don't lick it"

"Aww baby I miss you too. Is mommy treating you alright?" he barked and sat back down. I smiled. "So my Ariel how have you been? Sorry I haven't been able to call you the last couple of days". 

"It's alright... Hunter?"

"Yeah?"I asked her.

"I love you" she told me with a huge smile.

"Aw I love you too" 

Sam came into my room and he took my phone right out of my hand and put it to his ear.

"HI STELLA" he told her getting all excited he started jumping around.

"Ohm Hey stupid Happy Feet and I are video chatting not talking on the phone so please as much as I love you I don't want to see all that ear wax of yours like JESUS MAN!! buy yourself some q-tips."

"Oh sorry I didn't know" he moved the phone and he sat on top of me.

"Oww Sammy.... Get off of me."

"Shh Hunter please don't be rude I'm talking to my girlfriend"

"She ain't your girlfriend" 

"She is to Hunter I'm her side guy when you aren't home she calls me on over"

"NO HE ISN'T HUNTER I SWEAR" Stella screamed over the phone to me.

"Hey stupid when I'm not home neither are you because you're with me..."

"OH NO HUNTER THAT MEANS I'M YOUR SIDE GUY!!" Sammy said as he screamed on the top of his lungs at me. 

"Think before you talk Sammy" I told him.

"Fine meany Bye Stel baby"

"Bye Sammy boy" he handed me back my phone and he jumped on me like 600 times.

"Ah ugh dude seriously like get off of me I can't breath and you're hurting me" he got off of me laughing. 

"Sorry" I told her as I picked the phone  back up.

"Are you alright Hun?"

"Yeah I'm fine... Him on the other hand he's crazy"  Sam opened my door again and I took my shoe off and threw it at him but he shut the door before it hit him. 

"He is..... and he isn't the good kind of crazy" good crazy meaning me and my song I want crazy.

"Stella?"

"Yeah Hun?" 

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too... I wish you were here next to me.. And I wish your dog wasn't a replacement for you because I took him out and started eating crap today so now more potty breaks for this guy....... I'm afraid he is going to lick me" I looked down to see Cole drooling all over her pillow. "He's really gross an even earlier today I was sitting on the couch and he jumped up on me and farted and then walked away"

"THAT'S MY DOG....I wish I saw that now that would be funny to see.." I laughed. 

"Hey Hunter how much longer is this tour of yours?"

"7 more months"

"Ugh really!?"

"Yeah but I'll be home for a whole week next month"

"Ugh only a week?"

"Yeah sorry baby girl"

"It's alright you are doing what you love... Hey could you send me your schedule?" 

"Yeah I'll send it to you later alright?"

"Yeah" she told me as she was trying to push Cole over so she can have some of her pillow. 

"Hey baby did you know I miss you far and wide?"

"Yeah... Wait a minute is that a fat joke?"

"What is with you and thinking everything I say is a fat joke?"

"WHOA WHOA IS THAT A FAT JOKE?" she asked me trying to keep her cool but she failed and started laughing like crazy.

"No it isn't baby" 

We talked for a few more hours I saw her eyes starting to close and Cole was alrighty snoring kinda loud.

"Stella?"

"Yeah Hunter?"

"I'm going to hang up now alright so you can get some sleep"

"No" she jumped awake. "Please don't go!!!!" 

"But you're falling asleep"

"No please its really lonely and don't give me you have Cole as company... I want you Hunter.. Cole's not the same so can we please be on the phone all night? We don't have to talk sleep is just fine."

"Alright baby that's fine" 

"Thank you" she sniffled.

"Are you crying Stella?"

"Yeah I just miss you a whole lot" 

"Baby please don't cry.... I miss you a whole lot too" 

We talked for another hour an half. 

"Night Hun"

"Night Stella." I placed my phone next to me. She did the same putting the phone on my side of the bed. We left the video chat on all night so it kinda felt more like home. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

*Cough Cough* The picture above I believe is foreshadowing the future just putting that way out there.

So how is everyone liking this story??

Please comment and vote I would really appreciate it  :) <3 ;)

Thanks so so so much for reading chapter 95- The Miles Made Me Miss You

Thank you :) <3 ;)