Chapter 26- Opry and Oh My God it's Carrie

5 Pm

Stella's P.O.V.

Hunter and I walked into the Opry hand in hand. Boyfriend Girlfriend style. It feels amazing. I wasn't even going to hold his hand because I didn't know if he wanted to keep it from the media. I'm pretty sure he does but I guess he would just have to say I'm his best friend or something like that to clear it up. We sat down in our seats. And not even 10 minutes later Carrie Underwood came out and started singing Jesus take the wheel and Just a dream.

I whispered to Hunter "Oh my GOD I love these songs"

He looked at me saying "I know I ask her sing these songs"

"What why?"

"Because I knew you like them and she couldn't decided which song she wanted to sing so she asked me to pick some"

"Wait you know Carrie?" he shook his head yes. "Of course I know her we went on tour together couple years back"

"You did?"

"Yup. I forgot to mention that didn't I?" he looked towards the stage

"Which Tour?"

"Blown Away"

"Oh my GOD I went to that tour Hunter" he smiled saying "Small world".

"Oh my GOD you were her opening act oh GOD I totally hated you" he laughed at me. "Really you did Stella?" he looked hurt.

"Yup I just wanted Carrie to sing the whole time.. I'm sorry"

"That's ok you didn't know me and I don't usually like opening acts either I always just want to see the headliner"

"Don't get me wrong you were real good but Carrie is the one I wanted to see"

"It's alright... As long as you like me now"

"I do trust me I do" he gave me a slight smile. Someone from behind us shh us. We became quite and watched the rest of the show..

It was over and we decided to go to an restaurant. We were there but Hunter said we were waiting for someone.

"Hunter sweetheart who are we waiting for"

You'll see when they get here Ariel"

"How many people are we waiting for?"

"Two just two"

"Ok so are we having a double date?"

"Yup. I'm sorry did I forget to mention that?"

"Yes Hunter yes you did"

"Sorry"

"That's ok I don't mind double dates... Well I never went on one but first time for everything........ If only I get you all for myself later.." he looked at me and smiled he gave me a quick kiss.

"You'll definitely get me later ..but you'll probably be too busy hanging out with your new bestie that's been dying to meet you... Oh here they come" I looked to see Carrie Underwood standing right in front of me with her hockey player husband Mike.

I grabbed Hunters arm and asked "Are these the people were waiting for Mrs. Carrie and Mr.Mike or someone else"

"These are the people we were waiting for"

"Alright now Hunter are you sure"

"Yes"

"OH MY GOD" I want to cry Carrie is staring at me smiling I'm melting.