Chapter 1- Mornings

Hunter's P.O.V

*Morning*

I lied in my bed looking out the window wondering what my mom is gonna make me do for the day.

I heard her call me from downstairs. "Hunter Baby are you up yet?" I heard her coming up the stairs. She knocked. "Hunter can I come in please?"

"Yeah. Come on in mom."

"Good" she said coming in. I sat up.

"Do you mind going to the farmer's market today?" she said while opening my bedroom window.

"No mom I don't mind."

"Good, Good" she said "I made a list of all the things I need when you come down for breakfast I will give it to you." She walked out of my room.

I screamed "Hey Mom wait."

She put her head in between the door and my wall and said "Yes sweet heart what is it?"

"What did you make for breakfast? I asked with a smile.

"I made Apple Pancakes with Peach Syrup" she closed my door and I heard her walk down the stairs.

I got up real fast putting on clean clothing and saying to myself Man I love apple pancakes with peach syrup yum yum yummy.

My stomach rumbled . I went down the stairs holding my stomach and remember that I haven't ate since midnight when I came home from a late night study at the library. I had been cramming for a gig that's coming up in a few months.

"So Sweet heart why did you come home so late? You miss Dinner." my mom wondered. Then she asked the real question "Why were at the library till midnight it's not even open that long."

"I want to write a brand new song for the gig I'm doing in a couple of months but I just can't seen to find the right chords or lyrics. Everything that I seem to come up with is ridiculous its real garbage. I got the librarian to give me the keys and I told her I will close up for her."

"Oh what did you do to get Kimberley to give you the keys?" she asked.

I of course Blushed from embarrassment and looked away and said in a very soft voice "Mom I have a date Tuesday afternoon." And I said in a even softer voice "Unfortunately" I told her.

"Oh son. Why do you agree to things when you don't even like her?"

"Mom I had to stay and study."

"Hunter I bet any song lyric or chords to one of your songs are just fine."

"Mom you're supposed to say those types of things you're a mom and I'm looking for a more honest opinion that isn't motherish."

"Hunter if you want honesty then here it is hurry up and eat and go to the market also you're grounded Tuesday." She was walking out the room and she said "so not date" she said that with a huge smile.

I watched her leave with a big smile on her face and as soon as she left I grew a huge smile and as soon as I heard her sit on the sofa with my father I got up and jumped up and down and did a little dance.

I do have to admit Kimberly is as pretty as a bee but she has no brains and I really do not like how she treated her boyfriends in the past she really isn't a nice lady as she puts on but that's how she gets you I sat there thinking to myself. So now I'm happy to be grounded. So when I say grounded that means I'm free for the afternoon.

"Hunter hurry up and eat" I heard my mother call from the front room.

"Ok I'm hurrying" I said as I ate the last of my food on my plate and put it away in the dishwasher. I grabbed the list and money from my mom and said "Bye Mom."

"Bye Hunter Bear" she said as I closed the front door.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

Author's Note

So that's my very first Chapter trust me it will get better. First chapters are always slow. But what do you all think so far? Good? Do you want more?