Chapter 74- Do Me The Honor By Being My Mrs.

Stella's P.O.V.

Hunter kissed my cheek as the episode of Supernatural was over. "Do you really like this show Hunter or are just saying that because I like it?" I asked him.

"I actually do like Supernatural lot maybe more that I should" he laughed "I thought this show was going to suck but it's actually really really rad"

"This show is like super scary and sad but its so awesome. You want to know something funny Charming?"

"What?" he asked me interested in what I was going to say. 

"The first time I watched episode one was with Vi this show had terrified me I had nightmares for weeks and weeks" 

"Really" he laughed.

"And I haven't watch it or picked it up after that. But I saw it in the movie store and I thought you might had liked it and I thought well what the heck the storyline was pretty good" 

"Well I'm glad you did pick it and showed it to me because I love this show so much"

"Good I'm glad because they just finished season 10 and in 6 days they are going to start filming season 11"

"Really?"

"Yup Charming" 

"GOD WE NEED TO CATCH UP FAST"

"We do we're only on season 2 sadly I thought we were further into the show"  

"Me too we should binge watch them. Hey I'm thinking about buying all the season so we can watch all the special features"  

"Really? Hunter that's so much money though we got Netflix and YouTube to watch the show and special features." 

"I'm buying them it's so worth it" he got up saying and turning on the front room lights. He sat back down as I put the bowl that contain sweet tarts candy conversation hearts down on the floor next to the couch.

"Tonight was fun" I told him smiling.

"Well the night isn't over yet I'm still waiting for an answer to a question I haven't asked yet"

"Really? Is the question for me? I like questions" 

"Yeah the question is for you"

"Alright what's the question?" 

"Look at the bowl"

"What bowl Hunter?"

"The one you put on the ground" he told me laughing.

"I totally forgot about that" I said laughing "What's so special about a bow-" I looked down at the sweet tarts all of them said Marry Me? Love Hun. 

I was eating those all night and not once did I look down and read them. I usually read them no wonder Hunter was acting strange all night long. I looked over at Hunter who was kneeling and he was looking at me with a box that had the most beautiful ring in the world. "Get out" I told him so surprised. 

He laughed saying " Stella Eastana Chapelle I knew from the very first moment we met that I wanted to be yours only for forever and always so would you do me the honor to my Mrs. Hayes" 

"What?" I asked him I'm pretty sure he's joking around with me.. But then again this is pretty serious Hunter wouldn't joke around with something this serious nor would he mess with my heart like this.

"Stella would you marry me?" he asked me again. 

"GET OUT!!! REALLY?" I asked him screaming.

"Yeah" he said weakly. 

"Me seriously little o' me?" I got up for some crazy reason and started pacing around I started thinking about the people I went to school with and my family they all said I will never get married because I'm not lovable and here is this incredibly sexy guy with great legs and everything asking me... And he is truly asking me he's not doing this for pity.. I looked at him asking just to make sure so I'm not left wondering about this all my life and be unhappy "You're really doing this like no fucking joke like no pity on me or anything you doing this because you actually love me?" 

"Of course I'm not doing this for pity or anything I'm doing this because I honestly love you with all my heart." his face was like a 6,000 piece puzzle you just couldn't find the right piece to go together he was that confused and he looked terrified. 

I believe him. Why aren't I saying anything like yes I want to say yes I turned to him asking him "Are you sure I'm a little crazy" 

He got off the couch and stood in front of me saying "I want all your crazy. I'm not joking either I'm asking you because I love you I want to spend the rest of my entire life with you and only you"

"Now are you sure? Because divorce is a lot of money now a days" 

"I would never want one you know how I feel about those and yes I'm more than just sure" 

"Yeah I know you hate them.. Me too" We shared and awkward silence. He lifted his eyebrow like I was missing something.. What am I missing? I though to myself. Ah right he just asked me about the rest of my life.. He wants to marry me and I'm not telling him yes I just got up and started pacing around his front room like a complete fool he probably thinks I don't love him or want to marry him I'm so stupid say something damn it tell him yes I thought to myself. "Hunter?"

"Yeah?" he asked looking up from the floor to stare at me.  

"What was your question again so I can tell you yeah?" I smiled at him.

"Would you marry me Stella?" 

"Yeah I want to marry you" his eyes lit up he put the ring on me and grabbed me by my waist and he kissed my lips. He lightly pushed me against the living room wall I kissed his cheek and told him "I love you.. Did you that?"

"Yeah I do... Did you know that I love you too?" he asked me in a whisper. 

I kissed his cheek whispering to him saying "Yeah I do" I hugged him.

"Good" we both say in unison we smiled at each other. He looked at me smiling. None us really knowing what to do now. 

So I decided to go for an idea that I been wanting to try out with him for a long time now but never told him about it. I smiled at him he started pushing him towards the couch he looked super surprise. I pushed him lightly onto the couch and I sat on top of him kissing him. Hunter's hand went up my back. Cole jumped off the couch barking at us. "Sorry Cole didn't mean to wake you" I told him as he went into the kitchen. 

I turn my head to Hunter and said "Well since Cole left we have the couch all to ourselves" 

"Uh" I don't think Hunter knew where I was going with this. 

"Yeah but no that would be uncomfortable right" I got off of Hunter and grabbed his hand pulling him up little bit but he wasn't moving "Come with me" I told him and he got up and I lead him into the bedroom and he shut that door behind us so Cole doesn't come in. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Yeah so this is my chapter lol I love it so much.. Because the way Hunter asked Stella is the way I want a guy to ask me lol. I just think that way is just so special and I don't know just plain o' amazing. I couldn't even tell you how I thought it up it was like are there marry me hearts and I was like there you go its a thing now lol. <3 :) ;)

Well anyway thanks everyone for reading chapter 74 Do Me The Honor By Being My Mrs. 

Thanks so much again you all are the best loves :) <3 ;)