Chapter 24- You know you look real good in that jacket

Stella's P.O.V.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Hunter standing there.

"Hey Ariel"

"Hi Happy Feet come on in"

He walked in and he hugged me. I hugged him back. He smells so nice and he looks amazing.

I smiled as he let me go..

"Sooo not to bring up anything you don't want to talk about but how's your grandfather?"

"Oh thanks for asking.. I'm actually going to see him tomorrow they called me saying he woke up today they said he was asking for me.... But I wouldn't be able to see him today I asked but they said no not yet".

I started to tear up because I wasn't there for him at least in the waiting room. I start bawling my eyes out. Hunter eyes widen.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk about." he didn't even finished his sentence he grabbed me and hugged me.

"It's alright It just that I miss him so much and I was really really worried about him. And the doctor's aren't telling me anything about him. And the way they are talking to me it doesn't sound too good". I said real fast I sobbed into his t-shirt. He rubbed my back putting his face in my hair. He wrapped his arms around me and lead me to the couch and we sat down. I wiped my eyes.

"Sorry I got all blaahhhh on you again" I made a face and started laughing a bit.

"Hey hey Ariel its ok"

"Stop calling me Ariel for a moment ok?"

"Ok?"

I kissed him. He smiled

"So Stella?"

"Sounds nice" he lean in and kissed me.

We just looked at each other and smiled.

"Am I still able to call you Ariel"

"Yeah you can now I just I don't know"

"Ok That's fine" he kissed my cheek.

"Oh" I got up real fast from my seat next to him on the couch "Before I forget I'll be right back" I walked up the stairs and then came back down holding his jackets he lent me "Here Hunter your jackets you let me borrow long time ago"

"Oh I was wondering were this one went I been searching for it everywhere thanks" he held up the black leather one I love so much he looked so gorgeous in it.

"Yeah I call it first date jacket"

I sat back down and got real close to him leaning in saying almost in a whisper "You know you look real good in that jacket" he smiled at me then kissed me quite passionately.