Chapter 80- College Reunion

Stella's P.O.V.

Hunter and I walked into my old college building and all I can think about is how much I hate this place but somehow Hunter had talked me into coming he was like I never been to Paris so I want to go we don't have to stay long but we should go. 

We were greeted by the annoying receptionist "Hello you are?" she asked.

"Stella Chapelle"

"Oh Stella welcome back long time no see" 

"Been to long Stacy" 

"Too long indeed" 

"Are we doing name tags?"

"Yeah we are so here you go. What is his name so I can write him out a name tag?"

"Hunter Hayes" Hunter told her. Her head shot up asking "Really?" he shook his head yeah.

"You're plus one Stella is a country superstar?" 

"Yes" 

"Wow I never knew you would be able to um never mind... here you guys go" she handed us our name tag's and we walked into the party.

"This school is a flipping disgrace can we go now" I asked Hunter he smiled and kissed my head saying "We just got here so no" 

"Why did we even come?" 

He grabbed my hand saying "Because you would have regretted not going besides it's Paris city of lights right?" he gave me a devilish smile.

"It's love.. City of love"

"Whatever Ariel" he told me laughing. 

A guy stood in front of us saying "Ugh Stella you look real good"

"Yeah well you still like you're wearing an ass on your face" I told him with a smirk. I was happy my come back was good.

"Oh are you still mad that was such a long time ago."

"No I'm not mad anymore I can care less"

"You seem mad look I'm sorry but that was so long ago I didn't mean to sleep with your best friend" 

"Correction she wasn't my best friends we were just friends and you don't just fall on people so please"

"LOOK I'M SORRY" 

"I really don't care.. I'm over it and you..... Come on Hunter" I grabbed hunter by his hand and we walked away and sat down at a table.

"So who was that" he asked.

"Oh that would be an old boyfriend who slept with my friend who I went to school with" 

"Yicks stupid man"

"But I'm glad he did" I told him then I kissed his cheek he smiled and blushed it was so adorable. 

We talked to some people and then I turned around and someone fell into me. "Sorry" I said wiping off her drink that fell on my dress.

"GOD WATCH OUT WHERE YOU'RE WALKING STUPID" the girl told me.

"I said I was sorry"

"Chapelle?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you remember me I'm Isabella remember?" her whole attitude changed towards me.

"Yeah how could I forget" I became super mad at her. I crossed my arms at her.

"Yeah so sorry about the whole boyfriend and your cat I was super mad at you sorry"

"You were mad at me so you killed my cat. How do you sleep at night?" I asked her.