Chapter 31- Run Away With Me

Hunter's P.O.V.

We drove into the Walmart parking lot we got out of the car and walked inside her hand in mine I looked over at Stella who looked really really tired. Part of her forehead was covered with white cotton which was covering up her stitches. I hate seeing her this way. We walked into line to fill her prescription she leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head. "You feeling alright Princess?"

"Yeah I'm alright.. did you just call me princess that's weird"

"Yeah I did sorry Ariel I'm tired alright" I laughed.

"I let that one slide for now" she told me jokingly.. She laughed with me.

We placed the order on her prescription we then decided to walk around Walmart we got a cart and she leaned against it once we stopped in an snack aisle "Hey babe are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yup fine just tired" she stopped leaning and grabbed some apple, grape, and orange juice and some other type of snack food in that aisle.

I got a text message on my phone telling us that the prescription was filled.

"I don't know why I gave the lady your number Hunter for some reason I thought your number was my number" we laughed.

"You're just tired Stella" I told her as we picked up her prescription and paid for everything else we bought.

We drove to the park because she didn't want to go home just yet which was fine with me.. She pulled out some food in the back seat and she handed me a Hostess Ho Ho. I looked at her jokingly frowning.

"What are you trying to tell me here" Which made her laugh.

"Ouch"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine just when I laughed it hurt my head... Hunter?"

"Yeah?" I asked her as I was eating.

"Are you doing anything for the rest of the week?"

"No not really I'm just moving into my new apartment why?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe run away with me"

I chucked then I noticed she was serious.

"Are you serious? Aren't we a little old to run away?"

"Alright fine you don't want to run away with me" she pouted. Which was cute.

"No if I was to run away with anyone I would want to with you"

"So you will?" I looked at her..

"I really can't my work is here and I can't leave that and you will regret leaving your Grandpa Stella.... What makes you want to runaway all off a sudden?"

"He hit me Hunter"

"Who did?"

"My Grandfather...."

"Oh" that explains her sudden running away.

"He can't remember who I am anymore.. He keeps calling me Rosemary which is his old nurse that he used to have she abuse him after my Grandmother passed away way before I came and everything he did to me his nurse did to him I guess he is reliving it its just backwards now. GOD Hunter. I'm afraid he won't remember me.. hitting me wasn't even scary.. him not remembering me makes my heart hurt every time I turn around he is forgetting something new"

"Stella does he have Alzheimer?" she shook her head yes.

"He also has something else that is eating him from the inside out its some disease which is making him go a little crazy because its making his memory go too fast which will make him go insane towards the end I think" she stated crying. I hate seeing her like this.

"Stella it will be ok" I touched her shoulder and she moved away looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"How can you say that Hunter he is dying from the inside out"

"Babe it's going to be ok? come here" she leaned her head against my chest and she cries.

"I don't want to lose him Hunter he is all I got"

"I know I know baby I'm so sorry but right now everything will be ok you do need to spend as much time as you could possibly get with him alright?" she shook her head against my chest and she wiped her eyes.

"I know but what if he hits me again?"

"Then you call me over no matter what time it is"

"Ok........... Thanks Charming"

"Do you want to spend the night at my house tonight or do you want me to take you home Stella?"

"Can I spend the night with you Hunter please?" she asked me as she leaned back into the passenger seat.

"Yeah" I turned on my car on and we drove to my parent's house which at this very moment my house for couple more days. I can't wait to move out and be on my own.

We drove into my parent's drive way I shut off my car and we got out she grabbed my hand. I unlocked the front door yelling for mom "Hey mommy are you home?"

"Yeah babe I'm in the kitchen frosting some cake. Want some?"

"Sure is dad home?" I took my shoes off and placed it them by the door.

"Do I need to take my shoes off? Stella practically whispered to me.

"No you can leave yours on if you like too"

"Alright"

I heard my mom yell to me "No your dad is still at work"

"Still but it's 9:30 he always home by now"

"He is working over time he will not be home until 12 or something like that I'm not quite sure sometimes it's hard to hear him while he's at work its so loud over there"

I walked into the kitchen with Stella right behind me.

"Oh I hate when he works that long with his back and all"

"Me too but he says he is doing fine" my mom turned around and looked at us quite surprised.

"OH YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME THAT'S WONDERFUL... ABOUT TIME HUNTER" Stella smiled at mom and said to her

"Hi I'm Stella"

"Hi Stella finally we meet I'm Lynette Hayes Hunter's mom obviously"

"Nice to finally meet you too" Stella told her.

"I have heard some much about you Hunter never shuts up literally about you"

"MOM PLEASE"

"WHAT Hunter just shhh alright I'm talking to your girlfriend don't be rude"

"Sorry" I told her. Stella smiled at me.. I know what she is thinking Mama's boy.. guilty..

"Stella would you like some cake?"

"Can I have just a little piece please"

"Coming right up girly"

"Thanks Mrs. Hayes"

"You know I never knew your last name Hunter" Stella whispered to me.

"You really didn't know?" I whispered back too her.. I have no idea why we are whispering.

"No you never told me"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"I never you told you mine either"

"I know yours though Stella"

"Really? What is it then?"

"Chapelle I heard the Doctor say it earlier" she smiled at me.

"You learn something new I guess every day right Happy Feet?"

"Yeah I guess you do" I whispered back at her as I kissed her cheek gently she smiled at me causing me to blush.