Chapter 20- What Do We Want From Each Other???

Hunter's P.O.V.

I see Stella walk in I really didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want to say anything I would regret later. I turned around so she wouldn't see me. I wish she would just let me be so I can cool down. I blew some steam off since me and her last talk thanks to my half beaten up water bottle that was now empty of the water that it once contained. I had twisted it an untwisted it at least 200 times now. It was in pretty bad shape.

Stella came up to me and asked "Can I sit please" I pushed the chair towards her with my foot. She sat down.

We were silent not talking not even looking at each other. I saw that she rubbed her arm and sighed. I kept turning and turning my water bottle. She looked at me and she put her her hand on mine saying

"Hey Hunter I think it's dead" I just looked at her. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at her once she looked away.

She looked back and I then started to open and closed the top of my bottle.

She broke the silence again. She clearly wanted to talk but she most know I had nothing to say to her right now.

"Hey Hunter?" I looked at her. "I'm sorry it wasn't right of me to yell at you like that its not like were dating. Its also not your fault I'm scared about my grandfather and I shouldn't have taken my things out on you. You didn't do anything wrong. And I don't know you very well to even judge you and catalog you as one of the boys because I really don't know what you're doing with Kim or Me. Also I'm real happy you dropped everything you were doing today to just sit here in this boring hospital with me thanks you. And it was real nice to hear your earlier on the phone telling one of your friends that you just needed me and Rosa to be in your life. That felt nice to hear for once".

"I um" I interrupted

"Hunter I'm not done just listen to what I have to say so I can say everything without forgetting all of it " I shook my head and I went quite again to listen to what she had to say.

"And I should have picked up the phone in the last couple of days but I been super busy with my Grandfather and sometimes I leave for a couple of days to take care of him but remember Hunter you too didn't pick up the phone either did you"?

I shook my head she had a point there "I should have have texted you I wanted too but sometimes I leave for a couple of days with talking too to do music related stuff."

"See I'm not the only one"

I looked at her straight in the eyes and said "What exactly do you want from me? I want to know if i'm wasting my time here"

"So you don't want to be my friend if I told you that?"

"I would still be your friend and be there for you when you need me but it would be torture to see you everyday and not be able to hold your hand...... and to...... and to call you mine..."

"Well Hunter.......... That would be torture for me too..... I don't want to string you along at all and I don't want you for your money or a car ride, or publicity, or when ever its relevant to me. I can care less about that stuff...Hunter I just want you. And only to be honest here I couldn't stop thinking about you at all you were in my mind every time I went to bed... I even looked at my phone to just see my lock screen picture of us sitting and watching the sun rise. When I say I want you Hunter I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it... And I'm so sorry for the things I told you back there I shouldn't have said that to you...... I don't know why you didn't just leave me here I would have for the things I told you... But...... What do you want from me?" she looked down at the floor.