Chapter 121- Are You Going To Come Out Of The Room Today?

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Hey Ariel are you going to come out of the room today?" I asked Stella. She didn't say anything to me... "You know Stella it's not the end of the world" I touched her arm as she lied in bed. She was wearing the same clothing she's been wearing for the last 6 days.

"How can you say that Hunter" she moved away from my touch.

"If you want a baby there are ways to get one"

"Hunter I said I wanted one of of my own I'm not kidnapping someone else's baby"

I started laughing "What are you even thinking about?"

"Oh I was thinking about kidnapping Stanley"

"I don't think Violet would approve of that" I told her as I sat on the bed next to her.

"So?"

"So it's her baby like I said kidnapping isn't the answer there are other ways"

"Hunter I don't want you to screw around with other women"

"Again not where I'm leading into and I wouldn't dream of it"

"Then where are you going with this?"

"We can always adopt"

"I'm not looking for a puppy Hunter... I don't want to pick out a kid through a window and say oh that one looks cute do you think it pee's on the carpet.... I wanted one of our own"

"It would be like one of our own Stella we can't apparently have one of our own so we have to do it a different way"

"Hunter you just don't understand it's different"

"How you're giving some kid a chance"

"But it wouldn't be mine and I would know that and adaptation takes year and years to go through I'll be 50 when they are like oh yes here is your Asian baby.... How are we going to explain that one to it?

I gave her a look and said "Adaptation does take years but so does the way we were trying it. And besides there are always ways to explain things"

"I know Hun but I really don't want that I'm sorry" she got off the bed and walked into our closet and she shut the door behind her.

I got up from the bed and knocked on the closet door asking "Can I come in?"

"NO I want to be alone"

"Stella don't be like that....... Maybe this is bothering me too... Ever think about that? No probably not"

I walked downstairs and the door bell rang I opened the front door "Hey" Sammy told me as he walked into my house.

"Hey buddy"

"How's it going?"

"She still won't come out of our room" I sighed.

"Oh that sucks I wanted to play Call of Duty but if she's not up for it I think it's the best time to play against her so I'm making her" he walked up the stairs and went into my bedroom calling "Hey Stella are you in there?"

"Go away Sammy" I heard her say as I walked into the room.

"Come on I'm making you play a game with me"

"NO!!"

"I'm making you" he threw open the closet doors and she way just lying down on a whole bunch of my tee shirts.

"You know I had all those folder up nicely" I told her jokingly.

"You know who lives in closets right Stel?" Sam asked her.