Chapter 7- Date Night

Stella P.O.V.

7:00 P.M

I heard someone knock on the door. Knock, Knock, Knock. Silence. Knock. Knock. Silence.

I opened the door to see Hunter standing there he smiled that pretty boy smile.

"Hi come on in I'm almost down" I told him.

"Hi and take your time I don't mind" he told me with another smile.

"Make yourself comfortable I be right back" I told him running up my stairs.

"Ok will do" he said.

I looked down the stairs he just stood there ok then I thought to myself. I was in my bedroom trying to put on my new dress I feel so dumb that I took so long to find a freaking dress. I decided to choose a red sun dress of course it was at the last rack I looked at. It was on the clearance rake for like five dollars and its original price was three hundred bucks. I was like sweet. It's so beautiful. Well I slipped into the dress and put on my heels which were a classic red. I wore red lip stick like I always do but this time I add a classic sparkle lip gloss to go on top of the red and I quickly curled my hair my blonde hair and kinda puff it out. I looked hot I got to say.

I went down stairs and I saw Hunter looking at my pictures hanging on my wall. Hunter must have heard me coming down the stairs because without looking at me he said "You look super happy with this guy".

"Yeah I was but that was a long long time ago" I told him. The picture was just me and this guy kissing at a skate park and the picture next to it we were laughing and the one next to that one he was kissing me on the cheek.

I looked at Hunter and said "That was from so long ago I meant to take them down but then I decided to leave them up to remind myself to never ever go back and date him he will never change his jerky ways if you probably looked up jerk in the dictionary his name would be the meaning".

"Oh I'm sorry" Hunter told me and looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"No it's fine it's only a question you can ask me anything remember" I told him.

Hunter finally got a good look at me and his eyes literally lit up like the fireworks flying on the forth of July.

"WOW" he told me. "Just wow you look stunning" he had this huge smile forming.

"Thank you kind sir you don't look so bad yourself" I told him smiling.

He was wearing this red tee shirt with a leather jacket that looked oddly really really warm with ripped blue jeans. He looked gorgeous, stunning is the right word for him too. Also his hair oh my god his hair was a bit spiked up and flipped over it looked weird but super H-O-T.

Hunter's P.O.V. from the point her knocked on Stella's door

I drove into Stella's drive way. Her house was beautiful kinda small but the Pickett fence kinda style. I knocked on her door. Knock, Knock. Silences. Knock, Knock. Silence.

Stella opened the door in a bathrobe. She looked stunning but I hope she's not wearing that out.

"Hi come on in I'm almost done" she told me.

"Hi and take your time I don't mind" I told her with a big smile.

"Make yourself comfortable I be right back" she told me as she was going up the stairs.

But I just stood there I'm always so awkward when I go to places I really don't know.

She came down the stairs couple minutes later I could hear her heels so I knew it was her and I told her with out looking at her "You look super happy with this guy".