Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 10

On Yan Jingze's side, the new movie has already started. People on the Internet didn't know about it yet, so they were still making noise.

Earlier, Yan Jingze posted on Weibo, saying that after he couldn't make the play written by Li, someone went to see the previous works written by screenwriter Li.

Then they realized...Director Gu was right, he really couldn't make a movie written by screenwriter Li.

They also can't watch the movie written by screenwriter Li.

But Director Gu accepted Su Moxiu to be in the movie, which made people speechless.

Especially when Yan Jingze also pissed off a lot of Su Moxiu's anti-fans on the Internet.

That's right, most of the people Yan Jingze scolded before were Su Moxiu's anti-fan.

As a director, the original owner has certain fans, but the number is not many. Similarly, his anti-fan were also very few.

Most people follow the original owner on the Internet, but they hold the mentality of 'I have seen this director's movie, so I follow him casually'.

Because of this, most of the people who came to scold him were Su Moxiu's anti-fans.

These people are still making trouble.

"On the big screen, I don't know what kind of weird look Su Moxiu's plastic surgery face it will turn into!"

"Upstairs, Su Moxiu doesn't necessarily look weird even if he's like that, otherwise Director Gu wouldn't like him, haha."

"Birds of a feather flock together. Gu Shihao is a lunatic, no wonder he mixed with Su Moxiu."

...

In the noisy night, Su Moxiu's fans also participated and helped Su Moxiu speak, but they were quickly 'butcher' by Qi Qi's fans.

A few years ago, Qi Qi and Su Moxiu were hot CP. Many people who used to be Su Moxiu's fans also start to be fans on the other side too. Later, because Su Moxiu seldom does things, Qi Qi wins over people. After Su Moxiu and Qi Qi fell out, they directly abandoned Su Moxiu and became Qi Qi's fan.

Up to now, Qi Qi has far more fans than Su Moxiu.

However, in terms of popularity, Qi Qi is not as popular as Su Moxiu. For example...If one were to ask a passer-by if they know Su Moxiu, the passer-by will most likely say yes, but if one asks them if they know Qi Qi, they may not necessarily know him.

Su Moxiu debuted with his good looks and became popular all over the internet back then, so a lot of people know him.

At one point in time, everyone liked to use the words 'A certain Su Moxiu' to say that he was a handsome guy.

However, most people know about Su Moxiu, but they just don't want to follow the celebrity.

Yan Jingze slowed down, took out his mobile phone, and asked netizens to decompress.

This time, he discovered that Qi Qi was acting like a monster on the Internet.

Qi Qi's well-known fans broke the news, saying that Director Gu had originally appointed Qi Qi to be the male lead, but was robbed by Su Moxiu.

Qi Qi's fans were immediately angry.

Yan Jingze then needs to shout at more people...

Yan Jingze is quite free online.

No matter how many fans Qi Qi has, there are actually very few people who are really fighting for him. These people may turn from fans to anti-fans and so on, so if they are offended, they will be offended.