Top Student Report Everyday 18

Yan Jingze still didn't attend the evening self-study on Sunday, he went for a run instead.

He lost weight very quickly, which made him even more motivated to lose weight!

Yan Jingze ran until he was out of breath. When he finally returned to the dormitory, he was exhausted and collapsed.

He took a shower, turned on his phone, and found that Su Moxiu had sent him several messages.

"Gege, I was working on questions just now, so I didn't look at my phone!" Yan Jingze replied. His lungs hurt a lot now, his voice was also hoarse when he spoke, so he didn't send a voice message but sent a text message instead.

He's been really busy lately.

Using headache as an excuse, he never went to the evening self-study, but he had to go to class during the day. In addition, he also had to exercise to lose weight, fight for his career, and tease his wife...

Yan Jingze feels that there is not enough time every day.

Especially since he cannot eat until he's full, it was even more painful.

But his good life will come soon, don't worry!

Yan Jingze chatted with Su Moxiu for a while, chatting about things around him, then fell asleep while messaging.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze's last message, "Gege, I'm going to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow", and couldn't tell what mood he was in.

He may have liked the little fat man at first because he was different from ordinary people and fit his aesthetic, but after getting along these days, he has gotten used to the little fat man wandering around him all day, calling him brother.

He also discovered that the little fat man is a very good person.

He has good grades, has goals, and also helps his classmates...

It's possible...that he doesn't like him.

17 and 18 years old is when boys could love and hate the most. His brother almost killed the little fat man, how could the little fat man...still like him?

The reason why the little fat man was with him was probably to take advantage of him and take revenge on his younger brother.

That being the case...what should he do?

When Su Moxiu woke up the next morning, he was very lethargic. He didn't need any makeup, he naturally looked haggard.

Seeing her eldest son like this, madam Chu felt distressed: "AXiu, what happened to you?"

"Mom, I'm fine." Su Moxiu said, and suddenly thought of something again, "Mom, I chatted with Xiao Yu yesterday and found that many of his ideas are very extreme. Do you want to find a psychiatrist for him? Otherwise...I'm afraid he's going to get in big trouble."

Ms. Chu thought for a moment, then said, "I've thought about this too, and I've contacted a psychiatrist, but your brother doesn't cooperate at all."

Su Moxiu thought about it, then told him what Chu Qiyu told him yesterday, but he didn't tell madam Chu that Shi Chengying was the person he liked.

Madam Chu was startled.

Although the collapse of the building was an accident, Chu Qiyu gave someone laxatives and tricked them to the construction site, which was already very problematic!

Madam Chu suddenly thought of the time when Chu Qiyu was robbed and only his underwear and short sleeves were left.

Chu Qiyu didn't let her call the police and told her to leave it alone, but she checked the surveillance at that place after using her connection.