Top Student Report Everyday 2

Yan Jingze is shouting for father Shi to beat him to death.

Father Shi raised his hands and stared at Yan Jingze on the hospital bed, gasping for breath...

Finally, he put down his hand and glared at mother Shi beside him: "Look at the good son you raised!"

After father Shi finished speaking, he glanced at Yan Jingze again then turned to leave: "I have something to do in the company! I'll leave first!"

Father Shi left, and now it's mother Shi facing Yan Jingze. She looked at Yan Jingze with dissatisfaction: "Why are you so stupid? You see, you've angered your dad. We're so worried about you..."

Yan Jingze rolled over and got up from the hospital bed. He ripped off the iv drip on his hand, then rushed towards the window...

"Hey, what are you doing!" The nurses hurried to pull him.

Mother Shi also turned pale with fright, suddenly turned weak: "You are crazy!"

Yan Jingze held onto the edge of the window and didn't let go: "I don't want to live anymore! I don't have any freedom in life, why should I live?"

"You are still young, your future is very good, don't do stupid things..." The nurses advised him.

Yan Jingze looked at mother Shi: "Let me go! If she's here, even if I don't jump off the building, she will hit my head to death!"

"Have you made enough trouble!" Mother Shi collapsed, tears fell as soon as the words came out.

"I didn't make trouble, I just think it's boring to live." Yan Jingze looked straight at mother Shi.

His eyes were dark, mother Shi was stunned.

Mother Shi probably didn't understand how this happened. Her lips trembled and her body stiffened, she was finally pulled out of the ward.

Yan Jingze made a fuss so he was a little tired...He closed his eyes, directly 'passed out'.

The nurses present couldn't move him at all, so they could only call more nurses to the hospital ward to move him into a movable bed and push him directly into another ward with a closed window.

Yan Jingze felt a little sorry for them.

The original owner was 1.8 meters tall and weighed more than 180. The two nurse sisters were caught up with this person. He's really heavy to carry.

Lying on the bed in the new ward, Yan Jingze quickly fell asleep.

As for the original owner's parents, he had already made up his mind to have less contact with them in the future.

Such parents are so suffocating!

The original owner's father didn't like to take care of the family affairs. For him, home is just a place to sleep. No, he didn't necessarily go home when he wanted to sleep. He often slept outside.

He raised other women outside, at best he just didn't have any illegitimate children.

His attitude towards the original owner...He actually liked the original owner quite a bit. After all, the original owner had good grades since childhood, which gave him a lot of face.

However, he doesn't know how to educate his child at all. He doesn't know how to get along with the child.

The original owner's life and study are actually managed by the original owner's mother. His family is more like a single parent.

That's not bad, however, the original owner's mother had too much control over the original owner.

After the original owner went to high school for dormitory, he really became much freer. He used to be at home at the time...