The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 7

There are two ways for people at the border to kill sheep and eat its meat.

One is to peel off the whole sheepskin and only eat the meat inside while the sheepskin is used for other purposes. The other is to shave the sheep and eat the sheepskin and meat together.

Everyone usually chooses the former way, after all, sheepskin is useful.

But now they lack meat, they choose the latter option. After the sheep's fur was shaved, the sheepskin and mutton were stew in one pot.

The mutton will be ready soon. The sheep's liver and heart are also stew, but some other internal organs need to be processed again. The sheep's heads and feet skin also needed to peel off, then it was put in the pot to cook.

These scraps, everyone decided to use another pot to cook. They will stew it a little longer and save it for dinner.

The wild sheep has an unpleasant odor. Though many people are not used to eating it, they don't mind it either.

It's just......they're a little anxious.

When will the meat be ready?

Everyone looked eagerly at the mutton in the pot. Only Su Moxiu was completely unaffected by his belly hunger.

He quickly applied the medicine on Yan Jingze, then helped Yan Jingze get dressed.

"Second young master, he is sick? This body is too weak!" Zhang Erque saw that the meat won't be ready anytime soon so he came to Su Moxiu's side to talk to Su Moxiu.

"He's not weak, he's injured." Su Moxiu gave Zhang Erque a dissatisfied look.

"My body is good, even if I am injured, I am still alive and kicking! That's right, what is your name, little white face?" Zhang Erque looked at Yan Jingze.

"His name is Yan Jingze." Su Moxiu answered.

"That's right, Yan Jingze! Yan Jingze, you can follow me to train later. Just practice more and I guarantee you won't be so weak in the future!"

Yan Jingze: "..." his body is not weak at all, and there's no lack of training. What he needs now is rest, eat well, and sleep well.

Su Moxiu also said: "Zhang Erque, he needs to rest!"

Zhang Erque disagreed: "Then rest and train...Boy, you have a good figure. If you train well, you may even be able to kill the Rong on the battlefield!"

"I don't need to train. When my injury is healed, I can go to the battlefield to kill the Rong." Yan Jingze glanced at Zhang Erque, who opened and closed his mouth as if wanting to say he was lying.

When he gets better, in addition to killing the Rong, he also intends to 'instruct' Zhang Erque on martial arts.

As someone who has traveled through countless small worlds, he's better than the original owner. He must make Zhang Erque feel that he didn't lie.

"Haha! How easy is it to enter the battlefield? You look so weak, don't be scared to pee by the Rong."

Yan Jingze: "...That won't happen."

"How could it not happen? Those who go to war for the first time, many were scared to tears and urinate! Only people like general Zhou can kill the Rong without fear on his first battle." When Zhang Erque mentioned Zhou Jingshan, his face was full of longing. Thinking of how he doesn't even know if Zhou Jingshan was dead or alive, he felt depressed again.

Yan Jingze: "..." That's not right! From what he saw in the original owner's memories...At that time, the original owner had the Zhou family's guards take him to fight those lower rank Rong people first. Once he got used to it, it was only then that in public, he 'joined the battle' with the Zhenbei Army soldiers, beheading the Rong people and establishing his prestige.