Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 14

For the first few days, Yan Jingze was pissing off netizens on the Internet every day.

But then he couldn't do it anymore. How could he do it, he's too busy.

Seeing the news on the Internet now, he didn't take it seriously.

He has never cared about other people's comments.

Everyone's preferences are different. If everyone in this world likes him, then there is definitely something wrong with this world.

He just needs Su Moxiu to like him.

Because the film did not need to be shot everywhere, it took less than three months to complete the filming, leaving only post-production.

In the post-production, the most important thing is undoubtedly the special effects.

That special effects studio was bought by Su Moxiu under Su Moxiu's name. However, Su Moxiu didn't care about it at all, it was Yan Jingze who was communicating with them.

This is not acceptable. After the filming wrapped up, Yan Jingze brought Su Moxiu to them, talking with them about the special effects production of the whole movie, and also let them meet their boss by the way.

People in the studio: Their experience in the past few months is really fantastic! It's fine that the flower vase Su Moxiu bought their studio, but a director like Gu Shihao actually brought them the top art of making special effects!

Director Gu, your computer skills are so good, why do you insist on being a director? Isn't it good to be an Internet technology giant?

And Su Moxiu...it really is unexpected that Su Moxiu's artistic attainments are so high, what kind of actor are you! You should be an artist!

Yan Jingze took Su Moxiu to discuss with them for a week, determined how to do various special effects in the later stage, then used their computer to do something before taking Su Moxiu home.

He is finally free. He can spend a good time with Su Moxiu in a two-person world!

Yan Jingze was actually quite worried before. He's afraid that Zhou Liming would use some excessive means to deal with him, but now that he has given up his drug addiction, he has nothing to fear.

No matter how powerful Zhou Liming is, he is just a businessman. He's not so powerful that he could cover the sky with one hand, even in the entertainment industry, he couldn't cover the sky with one hand.

The car moved forward slowly, and in the back seat, Yan Jingze naturally held Su Moxiu's hand: "AXiu, the house you rented before has expired, right? Do you want to live with me?"

Su Moxiu said without hesitation, "Yes."

"I'm pretty good at cooking, and I'll cook for you when the time comes." Yan Jingze touched Su Moxiu's hand nonchalantly.

Su Moxiu in this world even has perfect hands!

When making movies before, he couldn't help but look at Su Moxiu's hands.

Su Moxiu stared at his hand that was held by Yan Jingze, feeling strange.

Wait, Yan Jingze can touch him, so of course he can also touch Yan Jingze.

Su Moxiu stretched out his other hand boldly to touch his hand.

Yan Jingze laughed: "AXiu, your hands are like tofu, white and tender."

"It's different. My hands are not as white and tender as tofu."

"I think it does."

"No," Su Moxiu said, "otherwise we'll buy a piece of tofu later, you can try it."