Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 19

Thunder clouds billowed above the mountain where Daoist Chongyang lived. Su Moxiu's master, Luo Shi, who had reached the peak in the golden core for a long time, finally broke through to nascent soul.

Luo Shi's spiritual energy was just a step away from the nascent soul barrier. After listening to a group of powerful people discussing the dao these days, he naturally had some insights, so it's only natural that he calls in the nascent soul tribulation.

Because he learned from Yan Jingze that the spiritual energy will not decrease in the future but will even recover slowly. Luo Shi's mentality is very good, so this nascent soul tribulation should proceed very smoothly!

When Daoist Chongyang's remaining house is completely reduced to flying ash, Qingtian Sect have an extra nascent soul cultivator.

Daoist Chongyang rushed back to the mountain where he lived: "..." His house is completely gone now, does he have time to fix it before his uncle master holds the dao companion ceremony?

Wait, when does his uncle master plan to hold the dao companion ceremony?

He actually forgot to ask this before, it was really a dereliction of his duty!

Daoist Chongyang was so focused on holding a grand dao companion ceremony for his uncle master that he didn't notice that his disciple was about to break through, and now he also forgot to encourage his disciple after his break through.

Fortunately, Luo Shi... doesn't care.

After the other people break through, some of them would look up at the sky and laugh loudly, some of them were high-spirited and sent people to prepare for the nascent soul celebration, and some of them went to wash up immediately...But after he break through, he sat on the ruins wearing the clothes scorched by lightning, then he began to study his body and spiritual energy from breaking through.

He has no plan to go back to his own peak - at some point, Daoist Haoran will surely come over and say something...He must not leave!

Luo Shi was not the only one who thought so. Those who had heard Yan Jingze's lesson for these few days and nights thought so too, so...none of them left.

On the top of Daoist Chongyang's dilapidated mountain, dozens of nascent soul cultivators gathered.

After the nascent soul cultivators stayed here, many golden core cultivators of Qingtian Sect also came here one after another.

Before Luo Shi's breakthrough, their focus was on Luo Shi, but now that Luo Shi has breakthrough, they have also noticed those nascent soul cultivators.

What exactly is going on? Why are there so many nascent soul cultivators here?

Daoist Chongyang told them not to come here before, was it because of this?

However, if this is the case, why is Luo Shi present?

Daoist Chongyang attaches so much importance to Luo Shi?

He asked people to buy things, it was to hold the nascent soul celebration for Luo Shi, right?

Everyone looked at Luo Shi, who just broke through to nascent soul, sitting among a group of nascent soul cultivators, feeling jealous.

Qingtian Sect was noisy on this side, while Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu were talking on the other side.

"AXiu, without your consent, I told them that we were going to hold the dao companion ceremony...I'm sorry." Yan Jingze apologized.

Su Moxiu: "..." What is there to apologize for?

He wanted to conclude the dao companion contract with Yan Jingze before they even came back to Qingtian Sect!