The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 8

The mutton was divided equally as usual.

The mutton soup is not divided this time. The mutton dividers also throw back the mutton bones and continue to simmer it — they can drink as much of this soup as they want.

Su Moxiu went and brought back two bowls of meat. When serving, he also added soup to the bowl, then took the sheep's liver and heart back to Yan Jingze.

"I'll feed you." Su Moxiu held the bowl and said. He likes to take care of Yan Jingze very much.

"I'll do it myself." Yan Jingze said. Su Moxiu is also hungry, Su Moxiu has to eat first.

Yan Jingze smiled at Su Moxiu, then picked up the bowl and slowly drank the soup.

Su Moxiu glanced at Yan Jingze, then took a branch and fish out the mutton in his bowl and put it in his mouth after blowing to cool it down.

The mutton wasn't stewed long enough, and the wild sheep was old itself, so it was hard to chew. Fortunately, he has good teeth and the meat is cut small enough.

Su Moxiu finished eating his meat in two or three bite, drank the soup again, then said to Yan Jingze: "The meat is a little tough, I'll tear it apart for you to eat."

"Okay." Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu with a smile.

The person he loves looks at him tenderly and he is waiting for him to feed him...Su Moxiu was strangely happy. He took a piece of mutton and tore it apart, then sent it to Yan Jingze's mouth.

Yan Jingze opened his mouth to eat. While eating, his lips touched Su Moxiu's fingertips from time to time.

Su Moxiu: "!!!" Yan Jingze deliberately licked his finger again!

His hands trembled uncontrollable but his action didn't stop.

Cai An is still drinking soup.

He was used to saving the best for last so he drank the soup first before eating the meat.

While drinking, he looked at Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze from time to time.

Seeing Su Moxiu tear apart the mutton to feed Yan Jingze, he felt a 'thump' from his heart.

Second young master went out with them and brought back a...brought back a male pet, at that time, general Su will definitely be furious.

What should they do?

More importantly, with Su Moxiu like this...like someone who got their head knocked out!

If Su Moxiu was just playing around...

The man named Yan Jingze was obviously willing so he won't stop them, but Su Moxiu's spring heart is sprouting. This is definitely not just playing around!

As for that statement...he was clearly deliberately seducing their second young master!

Look, he actually licked their second young master's fingers! And the way he looked at their second young master, he was obviously seducing him! His hand......his hand was even on their second young master's waist!

This guy is too exploit!

Cai An has always looked down on such people. Feeling depressed, he turned to look at Zhang Erque, and saw that Zhang Erque was also stunned.

"Nice...Second young master is too nice to this person..." Zhang Erque couldn't help but say.

Cai An secretly agrees, hating that iron is not steel.

Yan Jingze was very hungry, and he needed protein for his injury...although Su Moxiu ripped it for him to eat, he ate quickly and soon finished all his portion of mutton.