Teddy Is Fearless 5

Hu Xiu didn't think there was anything wrong with the fact that he wanted to get into Yan's tree hole - the people in their tribe always went after someone they fell in love with!

At that time, he was only worried that Yan would disagree.

But now, when he carefully recalled the scene in his dream, he felt that he was crazy.

He wants to be possessed by Yan, not possess Yan!

Why is this happening?

Hu Xiu struggled for a long time before climbing out of his tree hole.

And as soon as he climbed out, he saw Hu Chun.

Hu Chun held a piece of meat and handed it to him when she saw him: "Hu Xiu, can I come to your house tonight?"

"No." Hu Xiu refused without hesitation.

"Okay." Seeing Hu Xiu's refusal, Hu Chun didn't care. She took a bite of the piece of meat, then started to eat it.

Hu Xiu ignored Hu Chun. He looked around subconsciously, looking for traces of Yan.

He also actually saw Yan.

Yan sat under his own tree hole, leaning against the giant tree, and was eating meat strips.

The meat strips were made by tearing roasted meat into strips. Yan himself doesn't have roasted meat, so what Yan ate was the roasted meat he gave him yesterday.

The food he delivered, Yan ate.

Hu Xiu swallowed, his heart beating faster.

Hu Chun noticed that Hu Xiu was looking at Yan, she curled her lips: "It wasn't known where he got some roasted meat to eat...Sigh, why is he so weak! I threw him so close to the tribe, but he can still be seriously injured! Such a small lizard, the children of the tribe can catch and eat it!"

Hu Chun was very annoyed these two days, so she avoided Yan.

On the one hand, she didn't want to be entangled by Yan anymore, and on the other hand, she was a little embarrassed when facing Yan.

Although she dislikes Yan, she really didn't want to kill Yan before!

"He has hardly left the tribe, so he doesn't understand anything, that's why he is like this." Hu Xiu spoke up for Yan.

"Who told him not to go out!" Hu Chun muttered. She and Yan grew up together, and Yan's mother was kind to her, so at first, she wanted to help Yan and also wanted to teach Yan to hunt, but in the end Yan used the excuse of being hungry to eat a lot from her, but he never went hunting!

This man is really hopeless!

Hu Xiu stopped talking.

In fact, he also felt that there was a problem with Yan.

But...he also felt that this kind of Yan made his heart beat.

Why on earth does he like Yan?

Even if he likes a man, he should like a strong man!

Hu Xiu felt depressed, thought for a moment, then simply left the tribe.

Today is the rest day for the hunting team.

Most of the hunting team will sleep and rest at home, or bask in the sun in the tribe's open space, but some people will go hunt small prey around the tribe.

The prey they catch on rest days are privately owned and do not need to be distributed to other members of the tribe.

Of course, people who would do this usually have several children, or have elderly people to support. There are very few people like Hu Xiu who would go out hunting alone.